1.Good water solubility
2.Excellent flocculant effect
3.Polyacrylamide can widely used in various fields
CAS No.: 9003-05-8
EINECS No.: 45-784-56
Appearance:white particle powder
Properties: chemical flocculant agent
1. No harmful residue
2. No color, no taste, no toxic
3. Easy to dissolve and fast speed.
4. Polyacrylamide can used in water treatment
5. Strong treatment ability for the colloids and suspended particles
Polyacrylamide has 4 kinds:
anionic, cationic , nonionic and cationic-anionic polyacrylamide.
Cationic polyacrylamide (CPAM)
Anionic polyacrylamid (APAM)
Nonionic Polyacrylamide (NPAM)
Cationic-Anionic Polyacrylamide (ACPAM)
How to choose PAM? 1. Anionic PAM is suitable for higher density, inorganic suspension substance with positive charge and PH value is neutral of basic solution with thick suspension particles 1mm-10mm. 2. Cationic PAM is suitable for suspension solution with negative charge and containing organic substance. 3. Nonionic PAM is suitable for separating mixed organic and inorganic suspension, the solution is neutral or acid.
Polyacrylamide includes positive gene -CONH2 which can adsorb and brige suspended particles in solution. Polyacrylamide has strong flocculant ability, so polyacrylamide can widely used in water treatment, electricity,mining, coal preparation, asbestos products, petrochemical industry, paper making, texitile, refine sugar, medicine, environment and other fields.
1. The using concentration of the micro solutions of CPAM and ACPAM is 0.1-o.3%, about APAM and NPAM is 0.05-0.3%; 2. When makes up dilute solution, try best to use neutral water at the temperature about 50-60°C, and use non-metal container. 3. When used as paper-making additive agent, it is between 100-300 PPM. 4. When used as flocculation agent it is necessary to select type and size of PAM series products according to PH value of treated substance.
Packing and Storage: 25kg into a woven bag with PE lined, 500kg per pallet.
Polyacrylamide should be stored in a cool, dry container or warehouse without sun exposure. Temperature should be less than 35°C.
Gongyi Xianke Water Supply Material Co.Ltd.
Please click here http://www.activatedcarbonxk.com/ if you are intrested in my company products.
We are the largest manufacturer of water treatment, filtering and supplying materials in China. We provide products that met ISO9001:2008 and services of superior quality and value that improve the global environment and the lives of common people. First founded in 1982 as Activated Carbon Cooperation of Gongyi, we boast a long established reputation in this industry.
In December, 2005,in the name of Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China, we were selected from a crowd to ... View detail