Our Contoil fuel oil meters are suitable for use in the measurement of Diesel Fuel and Fuel Oils
Our Contoil® fuel oil meters are suitable for use in the measurement of Diesel Fuel and Fuel Oils.
Used extensively for measuring consumption on burners (ovens, kilns, boilers, etc.) they are now finding widespread use on trucks and other diesel engine applications (both mobile & stationary) to measure fuel consumption and monitor fuel theft.
Available types include:
- VZO (Mechanical Display)
- VZE (Electronic Display)
Some of the advantages include:
- An optimal solution for every application.
- Simple burner setting with flow rate display (types VZE).
- Can be mounted on the pressure or suction side.
- Space saving installation, because no straight inlet/outlet sections are needed.
- Meter can be mounted in a horizontal, vertical or inclined position.
- Accurate measurement, since the reading is independent of the temperature and viscosity of the fluid.
Some areas of use are:
- to measure heating fuel consumption by oil burners.
- to measure fuel consumption by motors and engines.
- flow measurement for mineral oils, option with remote transmission.
- manual dosing / filling.
- flow measurement for machine and motor/engine oils.
- engine test benches.
Suitable for the following fuels & oils:
- heating fuel extra light / light, medium, heavy.
- and other media which can be used for lubrication purposes.