Foldable and Portable Oxford Pet Dog Travel Bowl

FOB Price: Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 300 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Port: Guangzhou
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Type:
Pet Bowls & Feeders
Bowl & Feeder Type:
Bowls, Cups & Pails
Application:
Dogs or Cats
Feature:
Eco-Friendly,Stocked
Place of Origin:
Guangdong China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
Coco Buddy
Model Number:
CO-L034
Material:
Waterproof Oxford
Product Name:
Foldable and Portable Oxford Pet Dog Travel Bowl
Using:
Dog,Cat

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: 1.One piece in a opp bag and then put in cartons (high quality pet bowl). 2.Other packing available as customer required.
Delivery Detail: 7-15 days

Specifications

1.Foldable and Portable Oxford Pet Dog Travel Bowl
2.Better Quality
2.Competitive Price,Good Sevice
3.OEM/ODM Welcome

 Foldable and Portable Oxford Pet Dog Travel Bowl

Features

  • New and high quality
  • Waterproof, portable, durable oxford material
  • With black nylon lining, non-leakage
  • Lightweight, can be easily folded up, convenient to carry and storage
  • Attach to a leash, backpack, bicycle, or other places
  • Perfect for pet travel use, can be used for both water and food feeder
  • Great for hikes, picnics, camping trips, road trips or really anywhere on the go 

Specifications:

Type

Foldable and Portable Oxford Pet Dog Travel Bowl

Material

Waterproof Oxford

Size

D15CM*H9CM(When Opened)

Colors

Many Colors as Customers Required

M.O.Q.

300-500pcs

OEM/ODM

Available

Port

Guangzhou

Lead time

15-30 days

Payment Methods

L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,

items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment

Shipping

DHL,UPS,Fedex,TNT,EMS,

Packaging

1piece in a poly bag then packed in cartons,also customers required available.


OEM or ODM Welcome

-- We have a certain production scale and experience in export business .And our professionals help to ensure the specific quality standards.

-- We have long-term cooperated fabric suppliers and washing mill which can control more professional and correct.

--We always give kind and warm service to each customer, considering everything for our customers, to achieve customer's requirements.

Product Pictures:

 

Foldable and Portable Oxford Pet Dog Travel Bowl

Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
COCO Buddy is a professional manufacturer of high quality pet products in Dongguan China. It specializes in manufacturing dog collar, lead & harness, dog car safety carrier, cat collar, horse products and related pet accessories. Up to now, our products have enjoyed high reputation worldwide for their high quality, novelty, functionality and charming design. Our markets mainly locate in North America, Europe and Australia.

COCO Buddy, established in1999, has been focusing on ... View detail

Basic Information

Product/Service (We Sell): Pet Collar,Airmesh harness,LED flash collar,Nylon pet collar  
Brands: COCO  
Number of Employees: 101 - 200 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Southern Europe
Northern Europe
Central America
Western Europe
Eastern Asia
Mid East
Oceania
Eastern Europe
North America
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million  
Export Percentage: 81% - 90%  

Factory Information

Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters  
Factory Location: No.38,Fenghuang Road, Niuyang Industrial Zone, Liaobu Town, Dongguan City,Guangdong Province.  
Number of Production Lines: 5  
Number of R&D Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Number of QC Staff: 5 - 10 People  
Management Certification: business license  
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Service Offered   Design Service Offered   Buyer Label Offered  

Supplier Assessment Report

Do you want to know more about this company before you make a deal? Request an Assessment Report.
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Manufacturer, Trading Company | Contact Details
Experience: Established 2012 , 10 years OEM

Communicate with Supplier:

Mr. peter peng
Mr. peter peng:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>