Food Grade Acetic Fda Approved Silicone Sealant
Special sealant for food and drinking water contact parts sealing
- For sealing joints that come into contact with drinking water or food, e.g. in commercial kitchens, butcher shops, breweries, sales counters and all-in refrigerators.
- Suitable for aquarium production
- Sealing and joining in underwater area of swimming pools.
- Suitable for clean-room
- Tried-and-tested product features.Can be sued in drinking water, food contact, clean-room.
- Broad adhesive range.Adhesion on many surfaces which occur in the food processing sector.
- 10-year guarantee on resistance to weathering, UV and aging and on color-fastness.High level of safety.
- High resistance to chemicals.
- Also adheres to Corian and Varicor.
- Good smoothing behavior.
- Building material class B2 according to DIN 4102
- Permanently elastic.
- Interior and Exterior use
- Fast Curing
Raw material base
acetate-curing silicone polymer
25% of the joint width
Skin formation time
approx.10 min. at 23°C/50% rel. humidity
approx. 2-3 mm after 24 hrs. at 23°C/50% rel. humidity
–40°C to +180°C
+5°C to +40°C
Can be painted over
Compatibility with paint
yes, preliminary tests required
Shore A hardness
at least 12 months when stored in a cool, dry place
More Colors-All color in K5 color board can be customized.
(Preliminary testing required.)
- Please keep the product stored in a cool (below 25°C), dry place in moisture-tight original container.
- The best use before date of each batch is shown on the package.