odourless interior wall paint for children's room
|Place of Origin:||
Guangdong China (Mainland)
|Main Raw Material:||
synthetic resin emulsion
Building Coating,interior wall paint, interior wall coating
Roll, brush, spray
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after deposit|
1 Low VOC
2 Odorless interior wall paint
3 Free of formaldehyde
4 Mould proof & antibiotic
5 Washable interior wall paint
VIT odorless organic interior wall paint(esp. for babies' room)
1. Very low VOC
3. Free of formaldehyde
4. Mould proof & antibiotic
5. Good washability
Interior decoration for children’s room, school, hospital and upmarket homes
Roll & brush & spray painting
For roll & brush: paint : water ≤ 10 : 3
For spray: paint : water ≤ 5 : 1
Dry to touch: ≥ 30 mins
Washability: more than 30000 times
VOC content: ≤ 5g /L
1. Putty SWZ-0001
Dry time: > 24 hrs
2. Sanding with 320# sanding paper
3. Primer paint SWA-0021
4. Coating weight: 10-12sq.m /L/ one coat
Dry time: > 24 hrs
5. Sanding with 320# sanding paper
6. Finish paint SWA-1201
Coating weight: 12-15sq.m /L/ one coat
Recoat time: ≥2 hrs
1. Stir the paint thoroughly before use.
2. Pour the paint and hardener together, following the proportion stipulated on the label strictly, mix thoroughly and then filter the mixture with 200# filter screen. To avoid bubbling, let the mixture stand for 15 minutes before use.
3. To achieve a better coating performance, seal the base wood with VIT sealer.
4. The added thinner will vary from application conditions.
5. Seal the paint can tightly if it is not used up at one time.
6. Method: Brush, roller, conventional spray and airless spry.
1. We strongly recommend you to use VIT matched thinner to achieve the ideal coating performance. Adjust the thinning ratio according to needs.
2. No dilution before the paint and hardener are thoroughly mixed.
3. Mix thoroughly before use.
Notes for use
1. Thick painting is not suggested to avoid pin holes and bubbling of the paint film.
2. Try to use our matched products and do not add other chemical elements in the paint.
3. Do not apply when the temperature is below 5°C and RH is 85% or above.
4. If moisture content of the wood exceeds 12%, dry it first.
5. The paint film is easy to crack and peel off if the wood putty is not completely dry or thoroughly sanded.
6. Each layer must be dry enough and sanded thoroughly before the application of next step or it will cause blushing or peeling off of the paint film.
7. The work area and application tools should be maintained clean to avoid bad coating performance.
8. Select paint according to the wood and arts and crafts.
1. Extremely inflammable liquid, keep away from sources of ignitions. Stored in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place.
2. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. In that case, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for 15 to 20 minutes. Get medical attention, if irritation or symptoms of overexposure persists.
3. For professionals use only. Keep it out of reach of children and away from food, beverages etc.
1. In order to better guarantee the lawful right and interest of the consumers, it is not recommended to purchase products without full label identification. Beware of counterfeit.
2. The product is only to professionals, the details of product information refer to Uses manual.