Stand and Slim design make your device a variety of display
Easy to clean: Gently wipe with a damp cloth, it can be as bright as new
Skin-tight, High quality, Durable, Stylish
Protect against scratch, bump, and dirt
Each item will be tested and packed carefully before we ship it
Available Color: Black, White, Orange, Pink, Red, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Green
Please tell us the color you want when you buy it, or else we will send in random
Some details you should know:
1) Inner Package:Poly bag 2) Outside Package: Carton. 500-600PCS pc material case in one carton
1) For Normal sample, Less than 5 samples are free but customer pay the freight fee 2) Customized sample, Customer need pay the sample fee according different finishing
About Payment terms:
For small order,100%one time.For ordinary products, 30% deposit first, and the rest before shipping.For customed products, 70% deposit first, and then the rest should be paid after the cargo was ready.
We check our products one by one before we pack and ship,to make sure they are all what you ordered,to make sure the quantity and in good condition.
We can ship goods with many different way: Ocean, Air, if less quantity, we often use express : DHL, FEDEX,UPS and so on. We have our express agent .Customer also can use themselves forwarder and express account).We will provide you the tracking number once the goods sent, tracking it until you get the package.
Shenzhen Anfucheng Technology Co.,Ltd., is one of the leading manufacturers who specialized in producing various phone case. The professional capability of R&D, modern standard workshop, advanced production equipments, perfect QC system and sales figure our speciality, providing one-stop service for you.
Recently, company's products cover various phone case of the reputable brands, while the IA Pad series protective case also belongs to our line of business, Walmart has cooperated with us ... View detail