At "ANIL UDYOG" we have following ways of packing the goods depending upon the fragility of the product as well as the requirement of the customer:-
1) In this the product is packed with layers of bubble wrap sheet and corrugate paper. Then these layers are fixed into shape of the furniture in a way that they perfectly secure the whole furniture.
2) In this the product will be packed with layers of bubble wrap sheet and corrugate paper and once secured properly with tape it is finally placed into a corrugated box which makes it even safer.
3) In case the client requires extra safety, especially in case of LCL shipments. We provide our clients with an option to take Crate & Pallet packing. In this after being packed into a carton or with a bubble wrap the Furniture is kept in a wooden frame or box that provides the maximum safety to the furniture.
The prices that we provide are ex factory. If a client requires, we can provide him FOB, C&F, CIF and even DDP in certain cases. For calculating the charges we require CBM (cubic meter) CBM is a unit which is generally used to calculate how much space a product occupies in a container. From this we can calculate approximate product quantity that can be stuffed in a container. For 20 ft. Container, 30 CBM (approx.) products can be stuffed, for 40 high cubes 68 CBM (approx) products can be stuffed.
Anil Udyog, is a Government Recognized export unit specializing in the manufacture of the top quality wooden, leather and iron from India. We specialize in the repro antique look and leather article. Our endeavor, at Anil Udyog is to bring to the home of every furniture lover, the rich heritage of the past in the form of lovingly created antique look furniture.
Anil Udyog is spread across the city of Rajasthan, which have always been known for their handcrafted work of art. Our state of the art factory in Jodhpur is equipped with the latest wood working machines. It has an horizontal band saw machine, we believe that quality control starts from the very first stage of wood sawing.
The Director Mr. Vasudev Jangid have given the company its Global platform, where perfection is considered the keyword to success. Anil Udyog closely associates itself with the forest research institute at Dehradun and sun city handicraft co-operative society limited to keep informed of the latest developments design and adopt new ideas.
Anil Udyog, is a Jodhpur, Rajasthan (India) based wooden handicrafts & furniture manufacturer and is internationally reputed as supplier and exporter of Industrial Furniture ,Leather Furniture ,wooden furnitures, wooden handicrafts and wrought iron furnitures
We are Indian furniture manufacturers, Indian furniture exporters, hand carved furnitures, wooden furniture manufacturers, wooden furniture exporters, Indian furniture suppliers, decorative furniture manufacturers, decorative furniture exporters, Indian handicrafts manufacturers and Indian handicrafts exporters.
We are looking for enquiries from international level.
Nature of Business
Total Number of Employees
Year of Establishment
Legal Status of Firm
51 to 100 People
Sole Proprietorship (Individual)
Rs. 2 - 5 Crore
Anil Udyog boasts of a world class infrastructure. Our dedicated and highly skilled staff ensures best quality checks of the products brought in from production centers as per specifications laid down by our clients. The skilled craftsmen create handcrafted items to perfection by using excellent quality raw material that makes the products last long. All our products can be custom designed as individual customer specifications and needs.
The organization adopts all possible measures to achieve the international standards of quality. Our wood furniture's, wrought iron furniture's and handicrafts are well-known all over the world for their inherent quality and ethnic designs. High quality standards are met through stringent and personal checking by our managers. Every piece that we offer is a collector's item.
Since our establishment, we have been dealing with esteemed clientele world over. The company supplies extremely exquisite culturally rich items to the demanding markets of Australia, USA, UK, Canada and Gulf Countries.
Our Company we provide the following advantages to our customers:-
· UNMATCHED QUALITY: - We provide the best in class quality products that are thoroughly checked by our quality experts.
· SPECIAL OFFERS: - Depending upon the order quantity, we provide our clients with special offers like Special discounts.
· PHOTOGRAPHIC UPDATE: - We provide our clients with photographs of the products that are under production. Starting from the production till the time the container as been stuffed. We make sure the clients have all the information so that they are updated about the status of the order. It also helps in getting the approval from clients.
· UNMATCHED PRICE: - At our company we make sure that our clients are offered the best and most competitive price.
Q1. Payment & Order confirmation Terms?
For an order to be confirmed as final, the customer needs to make an advance payment of 30% of the total cost. And the remaining amount should be paid after final order has been made and approved by the client and the scan copy of BL & other documents have been presented to the client.
Q. What should be done in case of arrival of a damaged container?
In such cases, depending on the situation and the reasons for damage, appropriate steps will be taken. However if any kind of manufacturing defect is found or any damage is caused due to deficient packaging will be covered.
Q. How is ordering a container advantageous?
Ordering a container load has a very big advantage that is money. Order a full 20 ft or 20 ft container may seem to be a costly affair but actually it is way more money saving that LCL. In LCL shipments there is huge clearance cost and transportation cost as well as lot of work needs to be done. In full container load it is not that confusing.
Q. How long will it take to get my container?
Most of the containers are shipped within 4 to 6 weeks after we have received the order confirmation from the client. And depending upon the distance it usually take 25 to 40 days in shipping.
Q. What is the process of packaging a container?
As explained above, we have various kinds of options to choose from, depending upon the furniture, type of container load and last and the most important one, requirement of the customer.
Q. Is there any discount scheme available?
Depending on the number of containers ordered, or the size of the order we are flexible enough to provide our clients with the best possible rates in the market.
Q. Any further Queries?
We welcome your queries. Please contact us via Email for any kind of information or Queries.