Make-up equipment for cake batter
- Automatic batching of solids and liquids
- Automatic blending of batter
- Automatic dumping of batter into bowl
- Automatic pumping of batter to hopper on depositor
- Required weight of batter dispensed into baking pan
- Automatic indexing of pans in a queue
- Automatic pan loader to oven in-feed
The above equipment is made up of:-
- 4- Hoppers equipped with level sensors and auger conveyors attached.
- Solids are augured into a hopper on load cells.
- 3-bins containing liquids are attached to pumps which pump the liquids to the blender bowl.
- A water meter is also attached.
- Mixed batter is pneumatically dumped into a bowl.
- A machine with an aerator and beating head pumps the aerated batter to a hopper sitting on a depositor
- The control panel has an HMI where the system is started and materials may be observed being measured. System has alarms in place as well as fault locations.
- 1- Pneumatically operated front end loading device placing pans on oven.
- 1- Mezzanine with ladder and safeties.
Discharge end of oven
- 1- Pneumatically operated flipper for taking pans from oven and turning cakes upside down so that the depanner may recycle the baking pans.
- 2- Conveyor with permanent magnets to pick up pans and return them for refilling.
- 1- Set of accelerator rollers for transferring hot cakes to cooling conveyors.
- Set of pan return conveyors with control panel
- Pre-oiling of pans machine.
- 1- Set of cooling conveyors.
- 1- Indoor 14-ton silo for sugar. Auger attached.
- 1- Indoor 14-ton silo for flour
- 1- compressor for conveying flour and sugar
- 1- Thermoformer Packaging Machine (3000 cakes/hr)
- 750 Flan cake pans
- 1-KD-24 Case erector (Little David)
- 1- Flap folder machine (Little David)
- 1- Labeler machine with conveyor