|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||High-Tech||Model Number:||22.225mm|
ISO3290:2001/GBT308-2002/DIN5401:2002-08/ANSI-ABMA STD. 10A-2001
|Hardness:||HRC61-66||VDws max:||0.25um||tDw max:||0.25um|
|Ra max:||0.020um||VDwL max:||0.5um||Gauge Interval:||1um|
|Subgauge Internal:||0.2um||Packaging:||according to customer requirements|
|Packaging Detail:||The balls are packed in anti-oxidant or oiled paper, in cardboard boxes of standard size with fixed quantities, finally in pallet or wooden cases. Packing will be Sea & Air worthy. Special packaging can be provided on request.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after PO|
1) Raw material traceability
2) Steady heat treatment technology
3) High precision (good roundness/roughness/hardness)
Our company is focus on the production of bearing steel ball,we also product other kinds of steel balls,such as stainless steel ball,carbon steel ball and so on.
The following table describes the related technical data and product performance of the stainless steel ball.
Changzhou Oriental High-Tech Steel Ball Co.Ltd
AISI 420 Stainless steel ball
0.280 lbs/cu in
0.8mm(1/32") to 63.5mm(2-1/2")
Type 420 balls are found in bearings, valves, lighters and writing instruments.
About technical process
Our products from raw materials to finished products would take about nine steps:
1. Raw material: a ball starts in wire or rod form.
2. Heading: In the first step, heading machines cut wire into short lengths and form
it into spherical shapes between dies.
3. Flashing: A process that gives a ball blank a rough finish and removes the excess
material around the ball.
4. Heat-treating: Harden the balls by subjecting a metal or alloy to controlled heating
and cooling to improve hardness and other properties.
5. Hard Grinding: Slow, meticulous grinding assures proper sizing and sphericity.
6. Lapping: This process has two steps, first is simple lapping, then is fine grinding.
Both of them is to polish the balls to a shiny finish and to the exact size required by ISO 3290 Grade.
7. Clean: First, clean the surface of balls; then use the dehydrated oil to dry off the balls; the last step is applying antirust oil for the balls. When these steps have done, each ball will be selected by machine or naked eye to make sure every ball is perfect.
8. Inspection: Each batch of products will accept measurement and inspection by the special inspectors, to check whether the products consistent with the customer's requirement.
9. Packing: The balls are packed in anti-oxidant or oiled paper, in cardboard boxes of standard size with fixed quantities, finally in pallet or wooden cases. Packing will be Sea & Air worthy. Special packaging can be provided on request.
1) We have attained ISO9001: 2008 Certificate and Global Manufacturer Certificate.
TUV of Germany have audited our plant and we get the GMC Certificate.
2) All of our measuring implement authorized by the third party inspection institution and attained Certificates.
We have advanced machine, well-rounded technology and professional staff.
About Inspection equipment
We have full equipped inspection equipment and all of them are authorized by the third party. And each batch of product should inspection by professional.
About Product data
The following is the picture about the product data. (If you can not read the following pictures clearly, we can offer the much clearer one, just contact with us.)