|Product Type:||Liliaceous Vegetabless||Type:||
Garlic,Pure White, Normal Garlic, red garlic
|Cultivation Type:||Common||Size (cm):||6.5||Certification:||
GAP, HACCP, SGS, KOSHER, FDA, HALAL
|Place of Origin:||Shandong China (Mainland)||Brand Name:||Liandahang||Model Number:||
normal white garlic, pure white garlic
|fine quality:||Grade A, Export Grade||Size:||5.5cm, 6cm, 6.5cm||Certificates:||HACCP, GAP, HALAL, KOSGER, FDA|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing: mesh bag, carton or as per customization.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 8 days/40 feet RH FCL after prepayment is arrived.|
We are GAP, KOSHER, HALAL Producer for Pure White & Normal & Red Garlic
Welcome to visit our factory to supervise load quality.
We are leading Agricultural Plantation, Producer & Exporter Company in Jiaozhou City, China, and specialize in producing new crop Fresh Garlic and dehydrated garlic products.
If you really want to cooperate with our factory, please call us by phone and also send an email, such we will send you the best offer price requested.
Welcome to visit our factory personally in Jiaozhou city, Qindao, China.
Normal & pure white garlic details:
1. Our Advantage: we have our own factory for processing pure white garlic, normal white garlic and other agricultural products.
2. Standard: top grade, suitable to exporting to Japan, Korea, Canada, UAE., etc.
3. Harvest time: May yearly.
4. Processing base: Jinxiang, Shandong, China.
5. Supply capacity yearly: 35,000MT.
6. Place of Origin: Jinxiang, Shandong, China.
7. Feature: with thick bright skin, whole and strong texture, plump shaped bulbs.
8. Edibleness: reducing bacteria, keeping human in good condition and increasing immunity.
9. Export standard and quality: no root, clean, no black mould, not broken, no splits on the skin, no internal germination growth, no insects or fungous stuff.
10. Suppying period: all the year round.
10.1. Fresh season: from June to the last ten-day of August.
10.2. Cold storage season: from September to next May.
11. Sizes: 4.5cm and up, 5cm and up, 5.5cm and up, 6cm and up, 6.5cm and up.
12.Varieties: Pure white garlic and normal white garlic.
13. Packing: mesh bag, carton.
Loose packing: 10kg/ctn, 30lbs/ctn, 10kg/mesh bag, 15kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag
1kg/bag, 10 bags/carton;500g/bag, 20 bags/carton;
200g/bag, 50 bags/carton;3pcs/bag, 10kg/carton; 4pcs/bag, 10kg/carton.
14. Weight/Conveyance: 40' RHC.
14.1. 26-32MT/40' reefer container.packing: meshbag.
14.2. 2,500cartons/40 reefer container. inner packing: 3pcs/net bag, outer packing:
14.3. 2,600carton/40 reefer container. inner packing: in bulk, outer packing: 10kg/carton.
15. Transporting and storing temperature: - 2oC.
16. Conventional Terms of payment:
16.1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.
16.2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
17. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF.
18. Lead time: 7days/40' reefer high container after prepayment is arrived.
19. Minimum Order: 1 x 40' FCL.
20. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.
21. Inspection Certificate:
FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality.
22. Contact person ( general manager ): Ms. Vera Wei.
If you need our quotation, kindly reply to us for size, variety, packing, destination port, terms of price, payment terms and quantity, then we will quote you at best net price ASAP.
Welcome to our plant in ( Jiaozhou ) Qingdao, China to visit !
For your first cooperation with our manufactory, we hope you to inspect in person during packing and shipment.
1. Fresh Pure White Garlic
4. Dehydrated Garlic powder
7. Deep fry Garlic flakes
2. Fresh Normal White Garlic
5. Dehydrated Garlic Granules
8. Deep fry Garlic Granules
3. Fresh Red Garlic
6. Dehydrated Garlic flakes
9. Peeled Garlic
10. Other Vegetable products
Fresh red & Yellow & white onion
AD Ginger powder
AD Ginger Granules
AD Ginger Flakes.
AD Onion Flakes & powder & Granules.
11. Pure Chili Powder & Crushed & Chili Whole
12. Red Chili Paste--20 varieties