GD-2801F Low Temperature Penetrometer/Asphalt Needle Penetration Testing/Penetrometer of Bitumen
The instrument is designed and made as per the National Standard GB/T4509 “Test Methods for Needle Penetration of Petroleum Asphalt”, and T0604 “Asphalt Needle Penetration Test” in the Industry Standard JTJ052 Specification and Test Methods of Bitumen and Bituminous Mixture for Highway Engineering. It is suitable to determine needle penetration of petroleum asphalt and asphalt. It can also be used for solid granule, powder, colloid, and other materials test, and cream, glycine, butter, fermentation, and other food inspection. It can be widely used in the food, highway construction, and other industries.
1. Constant temperature bath
(1) Power supply: AC220V±10%, 50 Hz;
(2) Bath cubage: 8.5 L;
(3) Temperature range: 5.0~100.0°C (Refrigerated by a compressor);
(4) Temperature accuracy: ±0.1°C;
(5) Circulated water quantity: 5L/min;
(6) Pump head: 1 m;
(7) Total power consumption: not more than 1000 W;
2. Penetrometer parameters
(1) Timing selection: 5 s or 60 s; timing error is less than ±0.1 s;
(2) Penetration accuracy: ±1 penetration;
(3) Maximum penetration: 600 penetrations;
(4) Standard needle: 2.5±0.05g; as per GB/T4509-8;
(5) The up and down holder can be adjusted freely, so that it is convenient to let needle tip just contact with sample surface.