Angelica sinensis Extract / Dong Quai Extract
- Latin Name: Angelica sinensis Ligustilide
- CAS No.: 1135-24-6
- Active Ingredient: ferulic acid
- Specifications: 1%
- Test Method: HPLC
Dong Quai Extract
A traditional Chinese herbal Extract for the symptoms of PMS. In Asia, dong quai's reputation is perhaps second only to ginseng. Predominantly regarded as a 'female' remedy, dong quai has been used in such conditions as painful menstruation, and for menopausal symptoms. Scientific investigation has shown dong quai produces a balancing effect on estrogen activity and a tonic effect on the uterus, normalising uterine contractions.
Dong quai is generally quite safe. However, because it does contain photoreactive substances, overexposure to sunlight should be avoided.
- Our factory was founded in 2002
- Commodity inspection can be done
- FREE SAMPLES are available for test
- Storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container
keep away from moisture and strong light,high temperature.
- Shelf life: Two years when properly stored.
- Delivery: By UPS/DHL/TNT/EMS or by Air/ Sea as per Qty or as your resquest.
- Samples: Within 48 Hours.