GONKA HVAC cleanroom clean room packaged hygienic air conditioning (A/C) operating room hygienic operating theatres electronic
Application Area; GONKA Packaged Hygienic Air Conditioning Units have been designed for meeting the special requirements of modern operating theatres, clean rooms in pharmacy, agriculture, food and aeronautics industries.
- Highly efficient filtration of supply and extract air.
- Maximum function control: room temperature and relative humidity control throughout the year.
- Meeting fresh air that surgical operations require
- Quiet and non-vibrating operation that operating theatres require.
- An independent system which is under direct control of authorized health staff.
- Pressure control in aseptic and septic surgical operations.
- Continuous control of room temperature and humidity.
- Quiet and non-vibrating operation.
- Replacing the old installation in available places and generally, because their sizes are small, occupying less room than any time before, however available air canal and water installation could be, easy erection in any type of health institutions.
- In fan part, one or two directly actuated highly static pressurized fans to provide required air volumetric flow rate even when filters are choked.
- Fans with inverter; St316 stainless steel fans which are used as a higher standard in respect to epoxy dyed standard fans in terms of hygiene and endurance. With a view to achieving continuous speed control, inverter equipment in supply and extract fans.
- Air Filters; F5 class filter in fresh air input and F9 class filters on the extract side.
- Dx battery;
- Vapor humidifiers; Standard steam cylinder, dipping electrodes, stainless steam distributor and micro-process control.
- Compressor; 1 or 2 Scroll Compressors according to the capacity.
- Electrical Board; All of the elements required for the trouble-proof operation of master switch and device.
- Micro-processor; AC micro-processor control of temperature and relative humidity over all of the operation and safety functions integrally (I) or rational- integrally (PI).
- pCO2 micro-processor of device control and adjustment system which provides remote control terminal with erection inside the clean room.