Control over various types of fuels dispenser and ATG level measurement systems at petrol stations
Controller over delivery dispensers (pumps) for petrol stations
PTS controller over fuel dispensers and ATG systems for petrol stations is intended to be used in connection with a third party control systems for petrol station (POS systems, cash registers, OPT terminals) to provide simultaneous control over various types of electronic fuel delivery dispensers of various manufactures (Wayne Dresser, Gilbarco, Tokheim, Nuovo Pignone, Tatsuno, Tatsuno Benc, Tokico, Bennett, Korea EnE, LG EnE, SOMO Petro, HongYang, Petrotec, Adast, MM Petro ZAP, Emgaz Dragon, Galileo, Kraus, Welma, PEC (Gallagher), Develco, Logitron, Safe, Wayne Meksan, Mepsan, 2A, Kraus, Petrolmeccanica, Batchen, Email, EuroPump, Baransay, Sanki, Blue Sky, GreenField, Falcon, Slavutich, Shelf, UNICON, UNIGAZ and others) using various proprietary communication protocols of fuel dispensers manufacturers (Adast Easycall, Wayne DART, Gilbarco Two-Wire, Gilbarco Australia, Tokheim Controller-Dispenser Communication protocol, Nuovo Pignone, MM Petro ZAP, TATSUNO SS-LAN, TATSUNO Benc PDE, Tokico SS-LAN, Develco, Bennett pump dispenser protocol (current loop and RS-485), EnE Dispenser POS protocol, SAFE Graf, Galileo Pump Control, Marconi PumaLAN, PEC, Sanki, Blue Sky, Slavutich DLink-FD, TiT Unipump, Shelf, TIT UniGaz others).
PTS controller supports various types of automatic tank gauge (ATG) systems of various manufactures (Gilbarco Veeder Root, OPW, Hectronic, Struna, PetroVend, Start Italiana, Fafnir, Assytech and others).
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- DEVELOPERS' API, SOURCE CODES AND EXAMPLES
PTS controller for developers is supplied together with full API (application programming interfaces) for mostly used programming languages and operation platforms:
UniPump communication protocol (input communication protocol of PTS controller) is provided for developers.
- PTS CONTROLLER SDK (Software Development Kit)
PTS controller SDK (Software Development Kit) is intended for developers of software for petrol stations that want to control fuel dispensers and ATG systems from their software.
PTS controller SDK includes:
- PTS controller over fuel dispensers and ATG systems for petrol stations - 1 pcs
- Interface converter RS-485 / RS-232 - 1 pcs
- USB software protection dongle Guardant (required for NaftaPOS software and fuel dispensers software simulators) - 1 pcs
- NaftaPOS software for petrol stations – 1 license (protected by USB-dongle)
- PumpDemo - free contracted version of NaftaPOS software for petrol stations
- Software simulators of popular fuel dispensers
- Software simulators of ATG systems (probes)
- API for developers in various programming languages:
- API for communication with PTS controller in C language with documentation under Windows and Linux operation systems
- COM-object (with open source codes in Visual C++ 6.0) with methods and properties for communication with PTS controller and documentation to it
- Open source application in Visual Basic 6.0 for control over fuel dispensers and ATG systems using COM-object
- .NET library (with open source codes written in C#) for communication with PTS controller and documentation to it
- Open source full-function application in C# language for provision of full control over fuel dispensers and ATG systems using .NET library
- "All in one" configuration tool for configuration, firmware update, logging and diagnostics of the PTS controller
Useful tools for debugging of communication with PTS controller
Together with a PTS controller SDK we give our open source PTS controller .NET application which is intended for developers of software to provide a possibility to easier implement PTS controllers over fuel dispensers inside their software by using code of PTS controller .NET application. PTS controller .NET application comes with an open source code.
PTS controller SDK will be necessary for developers to:
- Study operation with the PTS controller.
- Implement the PTS controller into own developed POS system or software application for control over fuel dispensers and ATG level measurement systems for petrol stations.
- Debug own POS system or software application to work correctly with PTS controller by watching how NaftaPOS software provides it, implement the same behaviour in own system.
Debug own software application to correctly provide control over various popular fuel dispensers locally (on the workplace) without a necessity to go to the petrol station and connect to real fuel dispensers using supplied with PTS SDK fuel dispensers software simulators, which simulate operation of various popular fuel dispensers. Through an interface converter RS-485 / RS-232, supplied together with PTS SDK, connect a PTS controller output RS-485 to a PC with fuel dispensers software simulators.
PTS controllers are widely installed in various regisons of the world.
We provide support, guarantee and post guarantee service.