Geerda Wallpaper Primer
Geerda wallpaper primer is a wall treatment material applied before wallpapering. It can prevent the exosmose of moisture and Alkalis on the construction surface, avoiding the damage from wall decorative materials, such as wallpaper, coating rubber, plywood, decorative sheet.
1. Superior alkali resistance, damp proof.
2. Highly effective mildew proof anti-bacteria.
3. Healthy and Eco-friendly.
4. Quick drying than traditional oil-based alkyd varnish.
5. Safe, non-flammable, convenient construction.
1. The wall should be uniform, tough, clean and dry before construction.
2. Suggested method: Brush and roller
3. Theocratical paint consumption: 10-15 square meters.
4. Touch dry time: 30 minutes
5. Hard dry time: 24 hours
6. Recoat interval: 1-4 hours
1. Stop construction when the temperature is below 5 centigrade.
2. Storage conditions: 0-40 centigrade, store it at a dry place.
Scope of Application
Applying to the surface of plaster, concrete, composite board, gypsum board. The construction wall should be dry, smooth, no loose and clean, without any grease and dust.