One General Overhauled Open Cycle Power Plant Model GEC EM610C with 61.7 MWel / 50 Hz ISO Power, zero running hours and warranty
DETAILS OF MAJOR COMPONENTS:
The GEC- EM610C Gas Turbine Open Cycle Power Plant comprises the following major components:
(a) 13 stage compressor and 2 stage power turbine arranged on a single shaft supported by 2 bearings, coupled with the cooling air
and gland packing system:
- 13 axial compressor stages, vane stages 1-13
- 10 combustion liners each complete with burner and igniter, fabricated from Hastelloy X alloy coupled with 10 transition ducts
- 25 stage 1 turbine nozzles – material FSX 414
- 25 stage 2 turbine nozzles – material FSX 414
- 109 stage 1 turbine blades – material IN738LC
- 109 Stage 2 turbine blades – material Nimonic 80A.
(b) One 4 pole brush squirrel cage induction motor starter MA500/28 (3.3kV 746KW 1486rpm) with an 800W anti-condensation
(c) Fottinger principal Voith twin disc torque converter type R(L)111.
(d) Auxiliary gearbox featured with the following:
- starting drive
- starting clutch
- lubrication oil pump drive – Weir/ACF 110 -3N2F, 4.68 Barg
- fuel oil pump drive – Lucas/PPM4000F, 82.7 Bar
- anti-windmill brake assembly
- fluid drive coupling
- built-in instrumentation.
(e) One flexible coupling 2-pole, 3 phase 50Hz 11.8kV 75MVA air cooled
(f) GEC brushless exciter and excitation control system.
(g) Barring gear with hydraulic ratchet powered by jacking oil pump.
(h) One GEC 11.8/132kV 80MVA OFAF generator transformer with on load tap changer (-7.5 to +20 percent in 22 steps of 1.25
percent referred to H.V.side), without the oil contained in the transformer.
(i) One GEC 11.8kV/433V 250KVA ONAN unit transformer of oil immersed, natural cooled outdoor type, without the oil contained in
(j) AC 110V inverter with batteries / charger system.
(k) Fuel oil system:
- staged filtration and pumping at gas turbine side
- hydraulic control fuel throttle valve before combustion chambers.
(l) Fuel throttle valve control oil system:
- two AC motor pumps
- one DC motor pump
- dual circuit with filter and accumulator.
- gas turbine control including Mk2 unified governor system.
(n) Lubrication oil system:
- one AC motor centrifugal pump – Gilbert Gilkes Gordon, 4.68 Barg
- one DC motor centrifugal oil pump for emergency standby – G.G. & G, 1.37 Barg
- two AC motor jacking oil pumps
- one air/oil cooler – Serck
- one duplex oil filter – Vokes Duplex.
(o) Air intake system:
- turbine intake filter package in a filter house
- coalescer safety pad
- duracel pressure switch
- differential pressure switch
- inlet silencer
- stainless steel trash screen before turbine inlet.
(p) Generator filter package in a pair of wing houses:
- dust louver inertial separator
- amerkleen pad.
(q) Compressed air system:
- one AC motor driven, air cooled, two cylinder air compressors with an air receiver.
(r) Lagging and Cladding:
- intersperse acoustic covers
- centre, intermediate and turbine casing cladding
- structure and associated overhead cranes inside CG4 gas turbine compound.
(s) Temperature monitoring system:
- high speed microprocessor based programmable data acquisition and control system - Digilink 4 manufactured by Kaye Instruments, USA
- Kview data acquisition program - running on Microsoft DOS platform to handle communication between Digilink 4 and a remote IBM PC compatible.
(t) Fire Fighting System:
- Thorn EMI system 1700 (but excluding halon gas and the bromotrifloromethane gas bottles).
(u) Unit board, auxiliary board and switchgear.
(v) Overhead crane and its supporting structures inside CG4 gas turbine compound.
or more information they send us please your contact data, so that we can hand over a datailed expose to you.