General Use Silicone Sealant 1200
- GNS N60 WEATHERPROOF SILICONE SEALANT is a one part, neutral cure, high performance weather seal silicone sealant which exhibits outstanding physical properties for projects and general building constructions applications.
- It has excellent weathering resistance, sealing and primerless adhesive properties, durability, virtually unaffected by sunlight, rain, wind, frost, snow, air pollutant, ozone and temperature extremes.
- Aluminum composite panels cladding, aluminum and glass curtain walls.
- General glazing and weather sealing in curtain walls and building facades.
- Windows &doors perimeter joints. e.g. Vinyl windows, aluminum windows, PVC, UPVC windows…etc.
- Glass, aluminum, ceramics, metals, steel, fiberglass, most plastics, tiles, bricks, marble & granite surfaces and so on.
Technical Data Sheet
As Supplied Tested at 23°C and 50% RH
Flow (sag or slump)
Curing time (5mm)
As Cured-after 21 days at 23°C and 50% RH
Durometer Hardness, Shore A
Tensile/Modulus at 50% Elongation
Tensile/Modulus at 100% Elongation
Ultimate Tensile Strength
Ultimate Elongation at Break
- One part, can be easily used and extruded with common caulking guns.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials without the primmer.
- Outstanding weatherproofing ability, resisting to ultraviolet ray (UV), ozone, snow or temperature extremes.
- Neutral cure, non-acidic, will not corrode metal or other corrosion-sensitive material.
is available for four standard colors: Black, White, Translucent, grey.
Contact us for special colours.
STORAGE AND USABLE LIFE
12 months from manufacture date when store in cool dry locations below 25°C, keep away from heat source and direct sunlight during storage.