EUR 2500 / Piece1 Piece/Pieces
EUR 1300 / Piece1 Unit/Units
US $100 - 1000 / Unit1 Unit/Units
|Place of Origin:||
EXAMINER real time imaging system:
You do not need a laptop to operate the EXAMINER!
The EXAMINER itself is a portable touch screen computer.
It has no buttons, switches or adjustments, to operate it simply use the stylus pen
Or your finger tip on the TFT LCD
EXAMINER has 3 integrated systems for the price of one:
* GEOPHYSICAL-for the detection, and graphical separation of metal targets
From voids and other geological features.
Uses ground transmitting and receiving probes for data collection.
The geophysical system is offered either in 4 probes or 22 probes operation.
* MAGNETOMETER-a super sensitive 80cm. Gradiometer antenna reveals
Soil magnetic field disturbances caused by voids, ferrous metals, foundations, walls
* METAL DETECTOR-for selective rejection of non valuable metal targets
Compare results from all 3 systems on the survey area, to increase reliability for the suspected targets
Specifications Display : 9” LED Backlight LCD, 1024 x 600 Resolution
Computer : 1.1GHz Processor INTELL Atom Input Device : Resistive Touch Panel, finger mouse Operating System : Windows 7
Working Memory : 1GB DDR2 Data Memory : 60GB HDD
Feedback : voice, visual voice commands
Dimensions & Weight : 270mm x 145mm x 20mm / 900kg (with Battery)
Accessories : Stylus Pen, AC/DC adapter, Power Cord, Protective bag
Safety Certification : CE
Battery : Removable standard battery supports up to 3 hours, option for external battery for up to 15 hours
Charging Time (Battery fully discharged) : ca. 1 Hours
Leather carry bag and neck straps
• 3 integrated systems
* Geophysical 4 or 22 probe resistivity measurement. Manual ground cancel control to work at all soil types
* Gradiometer 1m antenna. Automatic ground cancel
* Metal Detector with discrimination. Manual ground cancel control
Other optional antenna systems are under development!
• Frequency range Geophysical : 137Hz
Gradiometer : +/- 50,000 nT
Metal Detector : 25KHz
• Computer controlled data collection
- Automatic Mode: Recording and Readings are captured automatically at intervals selectable from 1/sec to 100/sec.
- Manual Mode: Manual capture. Real time data graphics for both modes •
Data Points 10.000 scans per survey, ability to store unlimited data files on hard disk
• Data point density Dependent on step-length, distance between measured profiles and system used : from 5cm to 10m.
• Depth of localization Dependant upon target size and distance between probes Geophysical : 40 m. Gradiometer : 6 m. Metal detector : 2 m.
• Resolution 10 Bit/5V
• Ambient temperature 5 to 55 C
• Data processing On site real time 2D and 3D presentations, interpretation, modelling, replay, exporting to bmp, jpg, metafile, png and data file formats, printing
• Standard equipment GEO EXAMINER Computer-Interface,-Geophysical 4 probes / cables, in watertight case
• Additional equipment
-Geophysical 22 probes module, 22 probes with their 2 x 17m multi cables,
-Magnetometer in hard carry case,
-Metal Detector in hard carry case.