Geophysic Prospecting Resistivity Meter
Main Applications and Features
- By utilizing the apparent resistivity parameters, it is widely used in hydrology, environmental protection, engineering geophysical exploration, metal and non-metal mineral resources exploration.
- Microcomputer controlled, direct-reading resistivity, various electrode arranging mode, data protection against power-failure
- This instrument applies to Electrical Prospecting such as Vertical Electrical Sounding, Electrical Profiling, Charging Method and Spontaneous Potential Method, etc. on ground and in trench.
- Maximum Power Supply Voltage: 700V
- Maximum Power Supply Current: 3A
- Voltage Measuring Range: ±3000mV ?
- Voltage Measurement Accuracy: ±1.5%, ±0.1 mV
- Current Measuring Range: 0.1mA~3000mA
- Current Measurement Accuracy: ±1.5%, ±0.1mA
- SP Compensation Range: -1000mV ~ +1000mV
- Instrument Input Impedance: >30MΩ
- Working Temperature: -10°C~50°C
- Volume: 244×154×237mm