The Schaub Lorenz savoy 10 as polished version. Was made in 1960 in Germany.
One of the smaller table top radios with a clear and warm tube radio sound.
3 Button Soundregister Options.
The radio was manufactured whenSchaub Lorenz Germany was in the best years of their company. SchaubLorenz was at 1959-60 located in Rastatt South Germany and theyfinished just their 2nd company factory. The "fight" against the marketleaders like Saba and Telefunken could Schaub Lorenz in 1960 win. Butnot for a long time. The factories closed at 1978 and the name SchaubLorenz was sold to ITT.
- FM Bands are playing good without Hum.
- AM bands ca. 50%
- Contact buttons need for AM bands would need a new spring also a cleaning
- Magic Eye: circa 80% light
- Speakers full working condition
- Case with a few small scratches (see pictures) on the side
IF YOU WANT A RESTORATION FOR THIS RADIO.
PLEASE CONTACT US OR VISIT OUR ONLINE STORE!
We offer exclusive restorations for all antiques & collectibles!!