Spec:flavone 24%,lactones 6%, ginkgolic acid 5ppm Active Ingredients: Flavonoides /Lactone
Solubility:Soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, acetone, ether etc.
Appearance: Fine, light yellow-brown powder
Supply Type: OEM/ ODM
Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba), also spelled gingko and known as the Maidenhair Tree, is a unique species of tree with
no close living relatives. The tree is widely cultivated and introduced, since an early period in human history,and
hasvarious uses as a food and traditional medicine
Ginkgo Flavones Glycoside
100% pass 80 mesh
100% pass 80 mesh
80 mesh screen
Total Ginkgo Flavones Glycoside
Total Terpence Lactones
Loss on Drying
Residue on Ignition
Total Plate Count
Yeast & Mold
1. Powerful effect is on the circulating system.
2. Ginkgo flavonoides directly dilate the smallest segment of the circulating system, the micro-capillaries, which increase both blood circulation and oxygen levels in the brain as well as in other critical organ tissues.
3. Ginkgo also prevents platelet aggregation or clumping inside the arterial walls.
4. Ginkgo increases oxygen flow to the brain and enhances the brains uptake and utilization of glucose
5. Effects on the senility, forgetfulness, headaches and alzheimers disease
6. Improve alertness, memory and mental performance.
(1) Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used for treating stomach-ache, diarrhea, high blood pressure, nervous and respiratory diseases such as asthma, bronchitis.
(2) Applied in health product field, it can effectively reduce breast pain and emotional instability.
Shaanxi Xinheng-Longteng Bio-Tech Co., Ltd.(Aslo Named: SHAANXI XINHENG BIOTECH CO.,LTD) takes natural plants as raw materials, integrating high-tech with traditional process to manufacture and develop various natural plant extract. With the modern synthesis technique, we make chemical synthesis to some products to definitely offer quality natural products and technical services for natural products, health food, cosmetics, flavor and fragrance industry.