Ginkgo biloba Extract.
Latin name:Ginkgo biloba
Active ingredients:Ginkoflavones & Terpenlacton.
1) Extracted part: dried leaves.
2) Extract solvent: ethanol.
3) Extract medium: none.
4) Storage: Tightly sealed in a clean, cool, dry area. Keep away from .
strong, direct light. Do not freeze.
5) Appearance: fine, light yellow brown to light brown colored powder.
6) Particle size: 97% passed 80 mesh.
7) Loss on Drying: < 4.0%.
8) Arsenic: ≤ 1ppm .
9) Heavy Metals: ≤ 5ppm
10) Pesticide: ≤ 10ppm .
11) Total plate count: < 1000cuf/G
12) Yeasts and molds: < 100cuf/G
13) E.Coli: negative
[Pharmacology function] Dilation of blood vessel and protection of endothelia tissues in the blood vessel, protection of LDL?, blood circulation improvement, inhibition of PAF, inhibition of the formation of the thrombosis, memory improvement, free radical scavenger, oxygen .supplementation, prevention of artery hyperkinesia.