|Place of Origin:||
Glass Reinforced Fiber Polyester.
..Why the GRP?
• Flexible, lightweight , impact-resistant
• GRP transparent sinus and trapeze corrugated sheets ,
• Natural lighting feature
• homogeneous light distribution,
• Stand-alone operation,
• All roofing materials with the use,
• Chemicals affected by construction ,
• UV- resistance and film-coated production facilities .
Thermal Resistance :
- 40 º C to 120 º C heat resistance, thermoset plastic with heat
Strength -to-weight relationship:
Low weight with high mechanical strength and ability to provide all types of weather conditions ( wind, hail, etc. . ) And impact resistant.
Corrosion and Chemical Resistance :
And is resistant to chemicals and high temperature anti-corrosive property.
Water resistance :
Low water absorption and excellent water resistance feature .
U.V. Light and Surface Resistance to aging :
U.V. Stabilized and protective film can be manufactured from polyester gelcoat applications and UV and high surface resistance property.
According to the wishes and needs of a variety of performance features in the non-combustibility .
High jump voltage and insulating properties .
Easy Installation and Transportation :
According to many application methods can be mounted easily and because of their lightness of advantage on shipping .
Rich kinds of profiles . Angling in the manufacture and design all types of profiles can be done from.
85 - 90% light transmission through natural lighting with daylight and energy saving features.