|Place of Origin:||Qingdao China||Brand Name:||Megazebo Columbarium||Model Number:||2 level 16 pillar|
|Application:||Adult||pillar niches:||euro 120 per niche|
|Packaging Detail:||open top container|
|Delivery Detail:||60 dasys|
Dimension: pie shaped niches. 300mm and 400mm sides.
Material glass or Aluminum
5000 pillar niche Columbarium Basic Fact Sheet
Standard Two Level Octagon Megazebo TM
Land Requirement: Minimum of 10,000 m2.Best 30,000m2.Expansion to 500,000m2
Concrete Pad: Up to 400 m2 footprint per columbarium. (4000 square feet.) 20m x 20m
Frame: Q235 steel. I and H Beam posts. Wedge perimeter Beam
Basic Shape: Octagon or hexagon
Standard Design: 16 large diameter pillars separated by 16 floor-to-ceiling windows.
Size Options: 150m2 to 350m2 per level.
Roof Angle 23 degrees.
Glassed-in area Windows intersect the pillars or are placed outside the pillars.
Pillars have 5 exterior sides and 3 interior sides; or all interior sides.
Pillars 8 per level.
Pillars Center-Center 3.0m, 4.0m, 5,5m, 6.1m, or 7m,
Functional Pillars Steel posts are surrounded by columns of glass or aluminum niches or storage closets
Aesthetic Pillars Steel posts are surrounded by aluminum, wood, or mirror cladding.
Pillar Dimensions Up to 3 m high ground level. 3.3m high top level. 1.6m diameter.
Pillar Lighting: 8 halogen lights inset into the top cap block illuminate columns.
Pillar façade Granite, marble, glass, aluminum or mirror panel.
Pillar Brackets 256. Extruded T6063 aluminum. Patent pending.
Floor Ground Porcelain, ceramic, granite, marble, or wood tile, 20 mm or ¾” thick.
Floor Option Solid wood tongue and groove Granite tile outside the glass.
Roof base plywood: G2S. 20 mm thick. Waterproof glue. Good one side. Sealant.
Roof Ceramic Tiles Glazed. Asian, European, Spanish, or Western style tiles.
Interior View 360 degree panoramic view from inside the Gazebo. Splendid.
Glass Windows Insu;lated 2.5 to 3.3 m high. Tempered. Tint optional.
Curtains: All windows. Sun screens on 5 sides.
Appliances: 12 appliances in the basic package.
“Intelligent” core Office, washrooms, Internet, servers, DVD, VCR, phone, electrical, cable, security.
Cupola glass Stained glass panels in the top cupola. Optional wind turbine.
Stairs: Spiral in the interior core. Standard staircase or elevator at the entrance.
Maintenance: Air compressor and full set of air tools included. Lift truck.
Electrical 20 or 110 available. All wiring included and utility connections.
Plumbing Sinks, toilets,
Delivery: In ocean containers.
Erection: 25 ton mobile crane. 12-20 days.
Packages: Can be complete turn-key. Structure, equipment, furniture, supplies.
Construction philosophy: Innovations: © Braun 2012
1. Fast on-site erection of a mass produced pre-fabricated modular structure.
2. Lots of big windows. Bright. Sunlight. Outdoor feeling. Open space concept
3. Large diameter pillars give a feeling of power, strength, transparency, and longevity.
4. Two levels and an optional basement for space efficiency.
5. Interior octagon core as a service core, intelligent building controls, electrical and plumbing.
6. No ducting or pipes. Individual floor air conditioners and heaters with replaceable filters.
7. Central service counters (nursing stations) around the CUC for staff efficiency.
8. Easy to lock-down the CUC that houses expensive equipment or supplies.
9. Use of local labor to build the concrete pad, walkways, landscaping, and assist in the structural assemble and installations.
10. Durable. Easy to clean and disinfect the floors. Polished marble or granite.
11. Use fewer materials with a CUC. Less wire, copper, cable, ducting, PVC, tubes, plumbing etc.
12. Low life cycle maintenance and operating costs.
13. Can re-locate if conditions change. Loose only 10% of the structure.
14. Total versatility of interior space. Any configuration you choose. 200 options.
A classic role for my Megazebo is that of a “Transition Structure” For example, a greenfield developer will lease a Megazebo from us for 4-5 years to be used first as a site office and then re-modeled to serve as a sales office. Then we take it back and re-locate it in the project as a temporary community center or medical clinic; and then we re-model it and sell it to religious group to be used as a starter Church until they can build a new conventional church at which time the Megazebo is re-located to the Church courtyard and becomes a cremation memorial. Let your imagination soar !!!!!