1. Fast on-site erection of a mass produced pre-fabricated modular structure.
2. Lots of big windows. Bright. Sunlight. Outdoor feeling. Open space concept
3. Large diameter pillars give a feeling of power, strength, transparency, and longevity.
4. Two levels and an optional basement for space efficiency.
5. Interior octagon core as a service core, intelligent building controls, electrical and plumbing.
6. No ducting or pipes. Individual floor air conditioners and heaters with replaceable filters.
7. Central service counters (nursing stations) around the CUC for staff efficiency.
8. Easy to lock-down the CUC that houses expensive equipment or supplies.
9. Use of local labor to build the concrete pad, walkways, landscaping, and assist in the structural assemble and installations.
10. Durable. Easy to clean and disinfect the floors. Polished marble or granite.
11. Use fewer materials with a CUC. Less wire, copper, cable, ducting, PVC, tubes, plumbing etc.
12. Low life cycle maintenance and operating costs.
13. Can re-locate if conditions change. Loose only 10% of the structure.
14. Total versatility of interior space. Any configuration you choose. 200 options.
A classic role for my Megazebo is that of a “Transition Structure” For example, a greenfield developer will lease a Megazebo from us for 4-5 years to be used first as a site office and then re-modeled to serve as a sales office. Then we take it back and re-locate it in the project as a temporary community center or medical clinic; and then we re-model it and sell it to religious group to be used as a starter Church until they can build a new conventional church at which time the Megazebo is re-located to the Church courtyard and becomes a cremation memorial. Let your imagination soar !!!!!