1) High quality Starch & Glucose Plant.
2) Resonable price.
3) Ontime delivery.
- Starch & Glucose Plant:
- Starch is a polymer of glucose found in most plants. Starch is organised in 1-140 µm granules in plants.
- Starch is produced from various raw materials like maize, cassava/tapioca roots, patatoes, wheat, rice etc. The technology or the manufacturing process of starch differs according to the raw material used. One of the highlighted aspect of starch processing / extraction is that starch is produced accroding to the requirement of the end users depending upon changing reaction condition (Temp, pH2 additives) and strict process control methods.
- Customized or specially developed starch is popularly known as Modified starch. This is superior quality starch applible for varied industrial usages.
- To facilitate these aspects of starch extraction or processing, we design & develop starch processing equipment & starch processing plants that meet varied requirements in starch & it's derivative manufacturing units.
- Our advance fabrication facilities, team of industry professionals & technical know how enable us to meet clients's specific requirement by developing custom design machinery.
- we also excel in establishing of complete plants for starch extraction & execute turnkey projects.
- Usage of Starch
As a pure & renewable natural polymer starch caters to multiple usage. Its significance as a polysacloride (being able to breakdown into their monomeric and or oligomeric components) leads to production of Dextrose, glucose, fructose, maltose & sorbitol.
- Furthermore, starch is also an important ingredient for the sugar industry, which was otherwise relying upon sugar cane and beet sugar. Some of most common industrial uses of starch is as follows:-
Ceramic Industry : Binder.
- Food Industries : Glucose, Dextrose, Fructose, Sweetener.
- Paper Industry : Sizing, Pulp Making & Surfacing.
- Textile Industry : Pointing & Finishing.
- Adhesive & Abrasive Industry : Important Ingredient.
- Rubber Industry : Filler.