Synid Brake shoes/lining adhesive is a synthetic resin based, special for bonding friction lining material in Brake shoes and clutches. The product has exceptionally high strength to withstand very high shear loads prevalent between liner and brake shoes / clutch plates. The strength is returned at very high temperature so that the brake lining is bonded firmly even under severe working conditions.
Stays permanently fastness after curing
Pretty strong adhesion on friction materials and brake shoe
Resistance to aging, heat and friction
Heat curing system, One Component
Long working life
Color: Dark Red/Dark Brown
Scope of Application
1. Almost kinds of brake Shoes and linings: Rubber based/ Resin Based/ Metal based and so on
2. Almost kinds of brake Pads
3. Used in other places where need for resistance to high temperature
As the friction surface after curing
Instructions for use
• The glue is heat curing, after applied, must be given heat to 150°C - 180°C ,and keep the heating 25-45 mins. Not Need to mix with any diluents or solvent.
• Can brush, also can spray after attenuated.
• The application adhesive could be achieved after drying for 2-3 hours at the room temperature of 25°C. The adhesive performance is available after drying 24 hours.
Storage & Shelf life
12 months under the temperature of 5-40°C .
After using, please keep the tins seal.