Go Green APS ( Asphalt Sealer) is an asphalt based sealer and internal treatment for asphalt pavements. It is engineered using a special blend of oxidized asphalt binder that is UV stable and very rich in its aromatic compounds
and modified with several moistureinsensitive silicone-based compounds that have multifunctionalactive groups.
Technical Specifications: (Physical Properties)
Specific Gravity: 0.90
Viscosity (25 0C): 100 cp
Solid Content 63 %
• Ready to use, eco friendly.
• Low viscosity for deep penetration
• UV stable
• Ideal for hot and cold climates
• Excellent adhesion
• Water repelling
• Fast curing (open to traffic in 2 hours )
• Seals and protects against cracking
• Enhances asphalt bonding properties
• Protects against freeze/thaw cycles
• Seals voids and capillaries
• Provides internal pavement waterproofing
• Chemical resistant (salt, acids and caustics)
• Substantially reduces maintenance costs.
It is recommended to apply Go Green APS at an average rate of 0.2 to 0.4 liter/ sq.m. in one application only.
3 years unopened.
5kg, 180kg steel drum.
Choose Go Green, Pavement completely renewed !!