Graphite crucible can withstand the high temperature, and has good resistance to chemical erosions and thermal shock. It is ideal for the melting of gold, silver, aluminum, copper and other metals and is also used as a tool for smelting jewelry.
- Fine grain and high density
- Homogeneous structure
- Excellent thermal conductivity
- High mechanical strength
- Proper electrical conductivity
- Minimum wettability to molten metals
- Various sizes machined as per requirements.
If you need any, please contact us with your request.