Pre & Probiotics build strong immunity and healthy guts in kids
About Facts and Science:
- Probiotic organisms are live microorganisms that provide health benefits to human
- Lactobacillus bacteria and bifidobacteria are the most commonly used microorganism in probiotics
- In the olden days, probiotics were consumed as part of fermented foods such as in yogurt and soy yogurt.
- With new technologies, probiotics are now available in the convenient form of dietary supplements.
- Recent pediatric study shown benefits of probiotic Lactobacillus acidophilus NFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis Bi07 in providing a safe and effective means to enhance the body’s natural defences1
- Apart from improving digestive health, probiotics also shown to reduce the incidence of upper respiratory tract infections in children2
- Other studies of probiotics were in prevention of skin eczema and allergy in children3
What is GreenLife® Pre & Probiotics 2 Plus Formula?
- GreenLife® Pre & Probiotics 2 Plus contains 3 types of highly beneficial probiotics strains essential for the healthy development of a child’s digestive tract
- Also with 3 types of prebiotic that provides a healthy environment for friendly intestinal bacteria.
- The DHA essential fatty acid further enhances a child’s brain development
- You can expect greater health as GreenLife® Pre & Probiotics 2 Plus helps to:
- Prevent & treat diarrhoea and support normal intestinal motility
- Improve lactose intolerance & relief abdominal discomfort
- Reduce candida or yeast infection
- Lowering risk of allergies
- No sugar, preservatives, artificial colouring or flavouring agent
- Suitable for children 2 years and above
- A dairy-free formulation from Japan
- Children who have poor digestive system
- Children with frequent diarrhoea and stomach discomfort
- Children with low immunity and often suffer from cough and cold
- Children with atopic eczema caused by skin allergy reaction
- Children with asthma, hay fever, food allergies, milk intolerance problems
- Guarantees 2.5 billion CFU per sachet of 3 human compatible bacterial strains - Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis Bi07®, Bifidobacterium bifidum
- In acid-stable and bile-tolerant formulation
- Added with prebiotics Fructooligosaccharides (FOS), Inulin and Isomalt
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acids)
- Take 1 sachet daily, preferably 30 minutes before meal
- Mix the content of 1 sachet with cold or room temperature beverage or water
- May also be consumed directly without mixing with liquid.