|CAS No.:||NA||Other Names:||guar gum powder||MF:||NA|
|EINECS No.:||NA||FEMA No.:||NA||Place of Origin:||Gujarat India|
Acidity Regulators,Antioxidants,Chewing Gum Bases,Colorants,Emulsifiers,Enzyme Preparations,Flavoring Agents,Nutrition Enhancers,Preservatives,Stabilizers,Sweeteners,Thickeners
|Packaging Detail:||In 25kg HDPE bag with inner liner.|
|Delivery Detail:||Within 10 days after getting your confirm order|
Guar Gum Powder Oil Drilling Grade and also other grade for
1. Food industries
2. Textile industries
3. Pharma Industries
We offer guar gum powder in different grades as per its industrial applications. It is a white to yellowish white powder and nearly odorless. If dissolved in hot or cold water it forms a paste of high viscosity.
# Textile industry – sizing, finishing and printing
# Paper industry – improved sheet formation, folding and denser surface for printing
# Explosives industry – as waterproofing agent mixed with ammonium nitrate, nitroglycerin etc.
# Pharmaceutical industry – as binder or as disintegrator in tablets
# Cosmetics and toiletries industries – thickener in toothpastes, conditioner in shampoos (usually in a chemically modified version)
# Oil and gas drilling, hydraulic fracturing
# Hydro seeding – formation of seed bearing "guar tack"
The largest market for guar gum is in the food industry.
* Baked goods - increases dough yield, gives greater resiliency, and improves texture and shelf life; in pastry fillings, it prevents "weeping" (syneresis) of the water in the filling, keeping the pastry crust crisp.
* Dairy - thickens milk, yogurt, kefir, and liquid cheese products; helps maintain homogeneity and texture of ice creams and sherbets
* Meat - functions as lubricant and binder.
* Dressing and sauces - improves the stability and appearance of salad dressings, barbecue sauces, relishes, ketchups and others
* Misc. - Dry soups, sweet desserts, canned fish in sauce, frozen food items and animal feed.
Company is registered member of APEDA and SPICES BOARD of India