windscreen sealant/windshield sealant:
H-131 pu automobile windscreen sealant is mainly applied for the replacement repairment, production overhaul and a small quantity production of the windscreen of the automobile. It can be applied for the adhesive of vehicle window glass or vehicle body sheet. It not only has the advantages of ageing-resistant, water-resistance, oil-resistance but also the excellent performance of low temperature resistance and shocking-resistance when it is used for assembling vehicle window glass. It features simple construction and can improve the vehicle's sealing and rigidity, reduce shocking and noise inside the vehicle. The solidification speed is fast when used for adhesive and sealing, with high strength and good thixotropy, one adhesive glue-line with high strength and good elasticity will be formed after it being solidified. This product show thick mushy, has higher initial stage adhesive strength, suitable for applied at production line, it is the most ideal material for the adhesive and sealing of structure at automobile assembling.
1. The direct adhesive of vehicle windscreen glass
2. Adhesive of the side window and back window of vehicle
3. Construction(concrete, panel, etc) jointing and elastic sealing
4. Permanent elastic sealing of expanding joints in bridge, high way
1. Single components facilitationg application to prevent the
compulsory application once and all after mixed on construction sites,thus causing no waste
2. Room temperature and humilidity curing:without any necessary heating , there is a wide range of construction temperature ,so construction can be carried out at a temperature betweeen 5oC and 40oC
3. High curing content:There will be no shrinkage or dent after application.
4. Good weathering resistence :Resisitance to shocks and fatigue, hence adaptable to elastic sealing
5. There will be no hazardous substance arising from curing processes and after curing ,without decomination done to substrates.
6. Good surface paintability ,capable of being coated with various paints and coating on their surfaces.
surface drying time
Hardness (shore A)
Extension at break (≥,%)
Strength at a given elongation(≥,MPa)
Operating temperature( oC )
Storage and shelf time:
The sealed place must be completely cleaned and dried. If necessary, washing them with solvents such as toluene or acetone
In order to keep better appear range. The joint of cover outside areas should be masked with tape before sealants apply.
Sealant can be repaired immediately and the masking tape should be removed before the sealant skins.
Previous using experiment is necessary beforehand.
1. Don't use in structure glazing.
2. Don't use in aquarium assembly and sealing.
3. Don't use in places where have permeated grease, plasticizer or solvent such as wood permeated oil, uncured or half-cured resins. Etc.
4. Don't use to joints which is hidden in earth or immersed in water for long time.
5. Don't use to complete sealing space, results to lack of hydrosphere can't good solidify.
310ml aluminum tube packing;
400ml 600ml flexible packing