Clean, no mess.
Multi purpose, ABC
Non Toxic Substance
Not conductive to electricity
Can extiNguish Gas Fire
ADVANTAGES OF HARTINDO AF11E
Belongs to the Halocarbon group of vapourising liquid fire extinguishing chemicals which is similar in action to Halon but without any of the environmental or toxic problems associated with Halons. Besides that, amongst all the Halocarbon alternatives, Halon Hartindo AF11E has the lowest overall environmental impact.
In common Hartindo AF11E is:
- Multi Purpose, extinguishes A, B, C class Fires
- Clean Agent, leaves no Residue
- Not Electrically conductive
UNIQUE QUALITIES of HARTINDO AF11E
- Only replacement to Halon that can be used as both a total flooding gas as well as a streaming agent for use in Portable fire extinguishers.
- The Worlds FIRST and so far only PROVEN 1:1 DIRECT DROP IN REPLACEMENT for HALON 1301.
HARTINDO AF11E AEROSOLS
These lightweight, (300gm, 600gm and 1kg) user friendly units are the ideal first defense against fire. Especially designed for use by the non-professional these easy to use units are particularly suitable for ladies.
This action will provide automatic (self) protection in confined areas where the occupant may have been incapacitated or be unable to operate a manual extinguisher.
They may even be thrown into an enclosed area, (a car or small room) in the manner of a grenade where they will split open, release the contents and extinguish the fire.
Domestic Vehicles, Boats, Caravans, House/Apartments, Offices, Computer Rooms, Hotel Rooms .
HARTINDO AF11E In portable form the performance of Hartindo AFIIE equals that of Halon 1211.
- Clean, no mess.
- Multi purpose, ABC
- Non Toxic
- Electrically no-conductive
- Standard throw 3-metres. With special Hartindo nozzle long range throw of 20 meters is achieved.
Ideal for all indoor uses and recognised for its cleanliness the AF11E Portable rang has been widely used to protect, offices, banks and museums. Hartindo AF11E has also suitable for outside use and proved to be very effective in high winds. The High Boiling point of Hartindo AF11E, (27C) means more agent reaches the heart of the fire where the gas is evaporated and kills the fire by a combination of cooling and breaking the chemical chain of combustion
These stored pressure units range in size from: 1kg, 2.5kg, 6kg and 25kg as well as 50kg trolley are readily available.
CRITERIA TO CONSIDER WHEN REPLACING HALON 1301
- Design Concentration Hartindo AF11E Same as Halon
- Space and Weight Hartindo AF11E Same as Halon
- Fire Suppression efficiency Hartindo AF11E same as Halon
- Obscuration and clearance Hartindo AF11E Same as Halon
- Pressure Hartindo AF11E Same as Halon 25Bar
- Hardware Hartindo AF11E Requires Same as Halon.
The importance of Hartindo AF11E is best summarized by NFPA 2001, 2000 edition in clause 1-8. RETROFITABILITY. Retrofitting of any clean agent into an existing fire extinguishing system shall result in a system that is listed or approved.