HCR80K Impact tamping rammer with Mikasa tamper rammers parts
soil tamping rammer electric tamper rammer
mikasa tamper rammers
Impact Rammers cover three types of compaction:impact,vibration and kneading.
1.Powerful impacting force
2. Easy starting,low noise,convenient maintenance and less fuelconsumption comparing to two-stroke engine.
3. Four-stroke gasoline engine is not needed to mix gasoline and oil while different brands of engine can be used such as Honda,Robin,Yamaha,Chinese engines.
4. Attractive and impressed appearance
5. Aluminum case is good-looking ,light weight and better shockproof
6. Relay work of four springs ensures the compacting force balanced
7. High quality lower shell accepts more compacting force and offers splash lubrication which can lower the noise
8. Two shock-absorbing rubbers can reduce the handrail vibration and improve operating comfortableness
|Engine||Honda GX160 Gasoline engine for rammer||Honda Gx100 gasoline engine for rammer||Robin EH12-2D Gasoline engine for rammer|
|power of engine||4.0/5.5hp||2.2/3.0hp||3.0/4.0hp|
| || || || |
| || || || |
tamper rammer parts
mikasa engine motor
stampning stamper Honda GX160
the packing of tamping rammer with miskasa tamper rammer