HDMI to VGA audio converter with chipset up to 1080p supported
This HDMI to VGA adapter allows you to connect your computer, DVD Player, Raspberry Pi, Digital set-top box , A pple TV, XBOX, PS3 to your TV, Monitor or Projector with VGA interface.
• It supports output up to 720p, 1080p and mirrored on a big screen. • The adapter has a 3.5mm jack audio port, package includes 3.5mm jack audio cable to connect the adapter to the TV, R/L speaker, sound box.
• THIS CABLE WILL ONLY Convert Signal from HDMI to VGA, IT CAN NOT convert signal from VGA to HDMI. PC/X box/PS 3/DVD, etc. require a HDMI port for OUTPUT, and the TV/Monitor/Projector require a VGA port for INPUT.
Please check your devices before you buy.
- Designed For Use With Computer, Laptop, DVD, Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, XBOX, PS3, STB, etc. - Built-in digital chipset, convert HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal, can not convert from VGA to HDMI. - Comes with 3.5mm audio jack cable. - Supports video resolution up to FULL HD 1080p. - Support HDCP 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4. - Support sound output via 3.5mm jack audio port.
- No external power supply required, simply plug and play!
• Colour: Black • Input connector: Standard HDMI Male Type A x1 • Output connector: Standard 15Pin VGA Female x1, 3.5mm Jack Audio x1. • Ouput Audio: R/L 2channel • Power Mode: Portable devices • HDMI input: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p • VGA output: 480i/576i/480p/576p/720p/1080i/1080p (1920x1080/60Hz)
- If you want to convert VGA signal to HDMI signal, please buy the " VGA to HDMI converter ". - To Raspberry PI customers who want to use this adaoter for Raspberry Pi, please follow instructions below:
There's a text file on the SD card that must be used to boot up a RPi, called "config.txt" In there are 2 lines which are commented out normally, like this
Just remove those 2 # symbols, then RPi will boot up fine with this adapter, but it may be a relatively low resolution, say 800 * 600. Once established it's working. you can tried uncommenting 2 more lines
to 1024 & 768 which worked ok with an monitor you want to use with RPi. Several other combinations "work", It all depends on the monitor or tv being connected.