cracked heels are due to the dry skin of the heel and is experienced by those who wear open heal shoes
VIBRATION CLAYHEEL & BODY SCRAPPERSteps
- Take your foot and put it on the opposite knee. Flex your foot so that the ball of the foot comes outward.
- Holding the scraper with the back of it towards the foot,
- shave off the skin in a downward motion. Shave off until there is no more callused skin to remove; the foot should be smooth.
- Instead of using a shaver, use of a clay made foot scrapper, traditionally used in Asian countries and exported internationally, can be more effective and safe.
- Use of a clay made foot scrapper is more safe and comfortable and also harmless to your skin.
- Do not shave your foot when you have not soaked it; you may bleed.
- If shaving a down part, the foot also need to be wet,
- After using the shaver, a pumice stone is recommended. Apply Virgin Coconut Oil for the body should be applied to the back of the foot or on the stone it self and scrub the foot. Pumice stones can be harsh so it may be uncomfortable, but they make the foot smoother. Try to find one with a handle
- If you try to shave the foot or body and you notice that only a little bit of skin comes off, make sure you have hard skin to shave and if you do, try turning the back of the shaver (where the razor goes in) upside down and shaving again.
- Do not forget the tops of your toes, they tend to grow hard skin as well.