|Place of Origin:||
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
High resistant to Virus
1.3 - 1.8 kg
77 - 82 days after sowing.
LLPD or Tin
|Packaging Details:||Customization; LLPD or Tin|
|Delivery Detail:||7 - 10days. Subject to be changed. Affected by the customization|
F1 HYBRID PUMPKIN SEED VGP03
- Grow and thrive very well, good resistance to diseases. High yield, Aromatic (having a pleasant and distinctive smell.)
- Fruits: Good quality, very productive. Heavy, thick, sweet and sticky orange flesh. Not to be faded while preservation.
- Kind: Butternut
- Fruit color: Yellow (Color maintaining in a reasonable time).
- Skin: Thick cover.
- Weight: 1.3 - 1.8 kg/ fruit.
- Taste: Thick flesh, sticky & sweet.
- Ready for picking 77 - 82 days after sowing.
- Cleanliness: >99%
- Purity: 99%
- Moisture: <10%
- Germination rate: 90%
- Planting density (land vine, twin-rows):
+ Plant - plant: 0.6 - 0.8 m.
+ Row - Row: 3.5 - 4 m.
Standard: Half a kilogram/ bag
Customization: Subject to be ordered by importers.
About our services.
Vietgro is working towards the slogan “High Technologies in Agriculture, Good Foods for your everyday”. To achieve it, Vietgro commit to:
- ALWAYS ENHANCE THE SUPPLY CHAIN AND THE TECHNOLOGIES IN USE to ensure the quality of products.
- CREATE AND MAINTAIN GOOD AFTER-SALE SERVICES. Customers will be provided storing tips, cooking recipes and online support to fully consume the nutrition values of vegetables and fruits.
- DO ON-TIME and PROMPT DELIVERY to keep the freshness and full nutrition values of products for consumers.
- Keep the REASONABLE PRICES for Partners and Customers.
Free samples are available
Visit our website www.vietgro.com for more information
The international brand name Vietgro was established 2013 under the host seeding company which was established in 2006 . Company registration number is 0312123670. The Headquarter located 17D3, Ward 25, Binh Thanh Dist, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Main functions of the company are to do research, select, produce and trade seeds, fertilizers, equipment serving the agricultural and horticultural production. The company has 02 (two) research and development centres, 01 (one) centralized manufacturing firm and many other connected manufacturing points.
About Human resource, the company is one of the few organisations focusing on research and development (R&D) with 22 full-time bachelor employees.
About seeds productions, the company possesses hydride seeds technologies with professional experts team in manufacturing hydride F1 seeds. After 7 years of operation,Vietgrohas possessed more than 40 vegetable varieties with excellent agronomic characteristics fulfilling the demand of high quality vegetable seeds of farmers in specialized cultivating areas around the country.
In the recent 7 years, Vietgro has confirmed the position, prestige, trademark and reaching to be one of the best vegetable seeds suppliers in Viet Nam having large economic scale, high development speed and enormous support to the national agriculture. And currently, Vietgro is heading oversea with the hope to encourage, innovate the development of agriculture and benefit farmers as many as we can.
About our Organic vegetables and fruits
All our products are planted under organic production procedures, which was certificated under VietGAP and GlobalGAP. The process ensures the products are environmental friendly and safe for the consumption. The entire production process is under very careful control and monitor, which is from the selection of seeds until the packaging steps to ensure the organic standards to be met. Customers can be guaranteed the freshness and nutrition values when consume the Vietgro’s vegetables and fruits. Each type of organic fruits and vegetables are seasonal to ensure the supply of pure flavors and uniqueness.