|Place of Origin:||Shanghai China (Mainland)||Classification:||Double Components Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Epoxy|
|Usage:||Construction||Brand Name:||Horse||Model Number:||HM-120L|
|Components:||A & B||Mixing Ratio (Weight):||A & B, 3 / 1 or 2 / 1||Viscosity at 25 ℃:||80 cp|
|Density at 25 ℃:||1.0 g / cm3||Compressive Strength:||51 MPa||Bending Strength:||35 MPa|
|Tensile Strength:||23 MPa|
|Packaging Detail:||packed seperated of component A and component B with drum|
1.Bicomponent modified epoxy resin concrete crack sealant
2.Low viscosity, less heat
3.Relaxed mixing ratio, long pot life
HM-120L EPOXY RESIN FOR CONSTRUCTION CRACK REPAIR ADHESIVE is two-component modified epoxy resin adhesive.
1. Product Characteristics
1) Very strong penetration, low viscosity.
2) Relaxed mixing ratio, long pot life.
3) The perfusion technology of serosity is simple, release less heat.
4) Not contain volatile solvents, not shrink when curing.
5) Anti-aging, water and acid, alkali.
6) Have excellent toughness and impact resistance properties after curing.
2. Application Range
1) The repair of cracks from concrete bridges, houses, water conservancy, roads and other projects by injecting glue.
2) The reinforcing repair of concrete internal cellular, looseness and other defects by injecting glue.
3) The anti-corrosion construction of glass steel, structural surface coat.
4) The perfusion and bonding of cracks generated by concrete members and brick members, to achieve the repair and reinforcement of cracks.
3. Basic Properties
A & B
Mixing Ratio (Weight)
A & B, 3 / 1 or 2 / 1
Viscosity ( 25 °C)
Density (25 °C)
4. Colloid Performance
5. Operating Performance
Gelation time (150 g, 25°C)
Film drying time (25 °C)
6. Bonding Properties
Steel – steel pulling bonding strength
>18 MPa (18-27)
Steel – steel shear bonding strength (MPa)
>10 MPa (10-18)
Steel – concrete (C60) pulling bonding strength
tested at 25 °C after 168 hours curing.
7. Anti-aging Properties
60 times of freeze-thaw cycles (-30 ~ 35 °C, replace every 12 hours)
Pulling bonding strength has no significant change
Shear bonding strength has no significant change
-35 ~ 60 °C, at stable temperature
Shear bonding strength > 10 MPa
8. Operation Process
Check Crack → Treat with Crack → Embed Nozzle → Seal Crack → Sealing Check → Prepare Crack Pouring Adhesive → Perfuse glue → Conserve → Test
1) Air temperature influences curing effect. High air temperature promotes curing rate, and low air temperature slows down curing rate.
2) Direct contact with A and B components has mild irritation to the skin.
3) If accidentally swallowed or splashed into the eyes, please seek medical service at once.
10. Storage and Transportation
1) Store in a dry and clean storehouse at ambient temperature 5 °C ~ 25 °C.
2) Should not pile up in open air or rain, should not damage the package.
3) Component A and B should be kept separate to avoid mixing.
4) Effective storage period is 12 months from the date of production.
5) This product belongs to non-dangerous goods, and can transport as general chemical building materials.
6) The package should not be damaged, exposed, rained, tilted or inverted in transportation.