|Place of Origin:||
Shanghai China (Mainland)
Double Components Adhesives
|Main Raw Material:||
A & B
|Appearance of A (main agent):||
|Appearance of B (curing agent):||
Red Paste or Black Paste
A & B, 3 / 1
18 ~ 22 Pa s
1.50 ± 0.10 g/cm3
Double PVC Plastic Tubes
|Packaging Detail:||1. Singly packaged by double PVC plastic tubes 2. 390 ml per set 3. 30 sets per box|
|Delivery Detail:||3 days after payment|
1. Bicomponent modified epoxy resin injection anchor adhesive
2. Not contain styrene, safe and non-toxic
3. Good thixotropy
Epoxy resin injection anchor adhesive is two-component modified epoxy resin adhesive. The advantage on planting bar anchoring has been proved by many construction projects.
1. Product Characteristics
1) Modified epoxy resin, not contain styrene, safe and non-toxic
2) High strength, strong cohesion, good toughness, effect is equivalent to embedded.
3) Aging resistance, good heat-resistant performance, creep does not occur at room temperature.
4) Low moisture sensitivity, long-term load stability in a damp environment.
5) Acid-alkali resistance, good seismic resistance performance, no expansion.
6) Good thixotropy, especially suitable for anchoring the side or top.
7) Binocular straight mixed package, with special glue gun, not need prepare glue manually.
2. Application Range
1) The planting of steel bars and bolts in concrete’s frame member.
2) The fixation of drying hanging brackets of curtain walls and stone materials.
3) The reinforcement of building structures and the anchorage of framework.
4) The basic fixation of many equipments.
5) The anchoring connection of steel structures and concrete structures.
6) The engineering reinforcement of railways, public roads, bridges, water conservancy facilities’ reconstruction and extension, etc.
7) The fixation of advertisement boards, tunnel pipe lines, elevated road noise barriers and barricades.
3. Performance Parameters
Ambient temperature (°C)
Operable time (min)
Curing time (h)
4. Performance indexes
Splitting tensile strength (MPa)
Bending strength (MPa)
Compressive strength (MPa)
Steel-steel (steel sleeve) tensile anti-shear strength (MPa)
Under the constraint drawing condition, ribbed steel bars and C30, φ25, L=150mm (MPa)
Adhesion strength of concrete C60, φ25, L=125mm (MPa)
Non-volatile matter content (solid content) (%)