|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction||Brand Name:||HEXIN||Model Number:||HX-1688|
|20'ft GP Load:||1940cartons||Packaging:||
|Packaging Detail:||300ml*24 cartridges/carton; 590ml*20suasages/carton|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days|
Bonding and sealing for polycarbonate daylighting canopy, specially used for outdoor long span canopy such as glass canopy.
HX-1688 Daylighting Canopy Silicone Sealant
The Main Uses
1. Bonding and sealing for polycarbonate daylighting canopy, specially used for outdoor long span daylighting canopy.
2. For various material daylighting canopy such as glass canopy.
1. One component, RTV-1, neutral and room temperature curing.
2. Fast cure, resistance to UV and water, extreme temperature resistance, non-yellow and long endurable life.
3. Low modulus, good elasticity and effectively avoid water leakage of canopy.
Limitation of Usage
1. Unsuitable for the long-term water immersion place and underground joints.
2. Unsuitable for material containing grease, plasticizer, solvent and vulcanized rubber.
3. Unsuitable for the frosty or moist surface and the place of mechanical wear and tear.
4. Unsuitable for contact adhesive layer of insulating glass and surface of porous stone.
Methods of Application
1. Clean the joint by using solvents such as toluene or acetone and keep the joint dry.
2. Stick an adhesive tape on the part where needs protection, but the adhesive tape do not contact construction surface.
3. Trim the overflow sealant before cured in order to keep a perfect appearance.
1.Please send material to us,we supply free technical consultation and compatibility test before use the product.
2. We are responsible for the product within your correct storage and methods of use in shelf life. If the product doesn’t conform to quality requirement, we can change or refund. Except mentioned above, we do not have responsibility for change or refund, and any occasional and additional loss.
Storage and Shelf Life
12 months shelf life if stored below 27°C in cool, dry places.