Hy-Carb Waterproofing Asphalt A-10 (P) - a special grade for waterproofing, roofing and Damproofing.
Hy-Carb Waterproofing Asphalt A-10 (P) is special grade for waterproofing, roofing and Damproofing having Softening Point of 85-93°C and penetration between 10-20. It is Plastisized with special mineral plastisizer for better bonding to applied surface.
- Provides maximum Waterproofing
- Won't run and sag in hot weather
- Stays flexible for life
- Does not become brittle even in very cold weather
- Resists Solar Radiatio, acids , brines, alkalis and bacteria.
- Possesses great covering power, covers surfaces like metal, concrete, gravel, fabric and paper.
SPECIFICATION OF 'HYCARB WATERPROOFING ASPHALT'
|PRODUCT||HYCARB A 10 (P)|
|SOFTENING POINT (R & B) °C||85-93|
|PENETRATION 100 GRAMS 25°C (1/10 MM)||10-20|
|FLASH POINT COC °C min||250|
|SPECIFIC GRAVITY@ 25° C||1.2-1.4|
|IMPACT TEST @ 25° C, 650G, 3 metre ||NO DISBONDMENT|
|DUCTILITY 5 mm/min @ 25 ° C ||2|
|LOSS ON HEATING 325 ° F 5 HRS % WT||< 0.05|
|POURING TEMP ° C ||170-180|
|SAG TEST 24 hrs 60 ° C ||NO SAG|