Tarmond Hydraulic system oils are blended with new generation anti-wear (AW) additive technology and highly refined base stocks
DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCT:
Tarmond Hydraulic system oils are blended with new generation anti-wear (AW) additive technology and highly refined base stocks. They are premium hydraulic fluids for severe operating conditions containing anti-oxidant and anti-foam additives at low temperatures.
Tarmond hydraulic system oils have been developed fo use in a wide variety of industrial hydraulics applications such as machine tools, presses, pneumaticsystems, circulation and control systems. It can be used in many types of equipment which transmit power through a hydraulic medium. The anti-wear characteristics ensure extended pump life in all hydraulic systems.
- Good thermal stability
- Excellent oxidation resistance
- Load-carrying and wear-resistant performance
- Low pour points ensure fluidity at low temperatures
- Good demulsifying property
- Excellet filterability
- Excellent anti-foaming and release of entrained air
MEETS THE FOLLOWING SPECIFICATIONS:
- DIN 51524 Part1 (HL), Part 2 (HLP), Part 3 (HVLP)
- Cincinnati P-68, P-69, P-70
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 HL&HM
- DENISON HF-0 bench tests