|Grade:||A||Shelf Life:||1 Year||Place of Origin:||United States|
|Brand Name:||Abu Adnan|
Our Halal Chicken Wings are specially hand Slaughtered accordingly to islamic requirements.
The Halal Process – Abu Adnan chickens are slaughtered by Muslims individually by hand, in accordance with Halal guidelines. Our facility maintains a strict adherence with all humane animal treatment and slaughter requirements, including cut accuracy, direction to Qiblah, and a lengthy bleed time.
Abu Adnan Poultry Products are produced using:
• Cage-free, free-roaming Chickens
• Fed a Vegetarian Diet
• With No Hormones or Antibiotics
• Cared for and Handled Humanely
• Slaughtered Individually by Hand by Muslims
• With Proper Qiblah Direction
• Lengthy Bleed Time
• No Artificial Colors or Preservatives
The result is a high-quality, all-natural, wholesome and good-tasting bird.
With this in mind, you can be confident that all Abu Adnan Poultry Products are processed under strict Halal practices and the highest standards in the industry.