About 2386 results:
Music Boxes (1376)

Hand Crank Music Box

FOB Price: US $0.5 - 0.9 / Piece Get Latest Price
Min.Order Quantity: 500 Piece/Pieces per melody
Supply Ability: 80000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Port: NINGBO or SHANGHAI
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Add to My Favorites

Quick Details

Material:
Metal,Zinc-alloy,plastic and other metal
Shape:
Rectangle
Play Power:
Hand Cranked
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
gift-offer
Model Number:
10188003-1
Product:
Hand Crank Music Box
Power:
Hand crank
Note:
18-note
Size:
4.5x3.5x2cm
Melody:
Christmas,Children,Popular and Classical

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: 50pcs in a foam base,200pcs/ctn;Carton size: 44x33x24cm;G.W.: 11.5kgs,N.W:10.25kg.
Delivery Detail: 15-30 days for 500-80000pcs after confirming everything

Specifications

Hand Crank Music Box
1.Muscial movements used for Music box
2.Approved by ROHS
3.Customized melody available
4.Cheap price

Product Information: 

 Description:

 Hand Crank Music Box

Item No.:

 10188003-1

 Material:

 Wood

 Unit size:

 4.5x3.5x2cm cm

 Note: 18note
 Feature: Metal movement,Mechanical rotating
 Packaging: Brown box
 Melody:

 Christmas,Children,Popular and Classical

Related products

You can see us and find our products here:

1.Canton Fair,we attend the Canton Fair 2 times at April and at October of every year,you can visit our booth and discuss something face to face.

 

 2.We have a 300 sq.m.showroom in Ningbo,the address is 'No.78 Tongde Road,Zhuangshi Ave.,Zhenhai,Ningbo China',welcome to visit our showroom.

Our mian products

Our customers

Our advantages

-We have more than 10 years exporting experience for the Wooden products.

-We have a professional design team, so that we are able to adjust our item designs according to your requirement,and we also can design as your ideas or samples.

-We attending the Canton Fair 2 times of every year(at April and October),you can visit our booth to discuss something face to face.

-We have a 300 sq.m.showroom in Ningbo,the address is "No.78 Tongde Road,Zhuangshi Ave.,Zhenhai,Ningbo China".
-We guarantee your inquiry will be replied in 18 hours.
-We have our own QC team,we will inspect all products by 2 times for our customers,one is at 20% production DPI,the other is at the 80% production FRI.
-Though we are the trading company,we are holding or equity participation to our factories,there is no extra margin requested,so we can keep the highly competitive prices.
-We have the big production capacity,we can guarantee the timely delivery.(We got the huge order of Carousel music box from LIDL for 5 years,each quantity is about 120,000pcs,we never delay the delivery time)
Not exactly what you want? 1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
NINGBO JOTHAN has been specialized in Holiday Decoration and Home Decoration,especially in Wooden products.

We are the Alibaba.com Assessed Supplier,and also Audited by Bureau Veritas,the report no. is 7051353_T.
You can find the below registration certificates with Chinese industrial and commercial bureau,
Business license #: 330204000072508
Tax registration #: 330204554540551
Foreign trade registration #: 3302554540551

Our main products are Wooden Christmas Decoration,Wooden ... View detail

Basic Information Indicates information has been verified onsite by a certification specialist

Product/Service (We Sell): Wooden Nutcracker,Music Box,Christmas Decoration,Wood Crafts  
Number of Employees: 5 - 10 People  

Trade & Market

Main Markets: Southern Europe
Eastern Europe
Central America
South America
Eastern Asia
Oceania
Southeast Asia
Northern Europe
North America
Western Europe
Total Annual Sales Volume: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million  
Export Percentage: 91% - 100%  

Factory Information

Number of R&D Staff: Less than 5 People  
Number of QC Staff: Less than 5 People  

Supplier Assessment Report

Download and view Report
Supplier Assessment Reports are detailed on-line reports about the supplier's capabilities. It helps you get all the information you need to trade confidently with suppliers.

Send your message to this supplier

Sourcing Products & Suppliers on Alibaba.com

Search Products
Enter the product you are looking for in the Search Bar and click Search
Contact Suppliers
Click Contact Now to send an inquiry or I’m online, Chat now to chat online
Check Messages
Check quotes & messages from suppliers in your email inbox or Message Center
China (Mainland) | Trading Company | Contact Details
Key Strengths: Assessment Report by Bureau Veritas
Top 3 Markets: Western Europe 33% , North America 17% , Northern Europe 12%
Experience: Established 2010

Communicate with Supplier:

Mr. Jonathan Cheung
Mr. Jonathan Cheung:
What can I do for you?
Not exactly what you want?
1 request,multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like: