Honeysuckle Flower Tea
Health Tea,Organic Tea,Slimming Tea
Bag,Box,Can (Tinned),Gift Packing
GAP,GMP,ISO,QS,Organic Conversion Product
|Place of Origin:||
Chongqing China (Mainland)
Miao Quanfeng Honeysuckle Flower Tea
Chinese Herbal Tea
|Degree of Dryness:||
2-3cm Slender Rod
Honeysuckle Flower Buds
Anti-aging, Good for Beauty
Without Any Additives
Cool and Dry Place
|Packaging Detail:||1. 1kg/Polyethylene plastic bag*50 + 50cm3 Outer carton package 2. Custom Package(According to your requirements)|
|Delivery Detail:||5-15 working days|
1. Pure Honeysuckle Flower Tea
2. Naturally Caffeine Free
3. Packed to Ensure Freshness
4. Available in Bulk Loose Tea
|Products Name||Dried Wild Honeysuckle Herbal Tea|
This Chinese herbal tea gives off a very delicate medicinal floral fragrance with a hint of vanilla. It's light, sweet and refreshing.
Use about 1 teaspoon for every 250ml of water. Infuse in hot water at 90°c (194°F) to 95°c (203°F) for 2 to 4 minutes for the first and second brewing. Gradually increase steeping time and temperature for subsequent brewing.
Chlorogenic Acid (8.35%)
Isochlorogenic Acid (6.82%)
Caffeic Acid (0.12‰)
|Precautions||If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.|
Why Chose The Wild Honeysuckle Tea From Chongqing Xiushan Redstar TCM Development Co.
1. The famous local honeysucke tea brand—Miao Quan Feng;
2. We are a comprehensive enterprise integrating cultivation, research, development and production of Wild Honeysuckle;
3. The GAP(Good Agricultural Practice) standard planting farm for the Wild Honeysuckle has reached 5000 acres;
4. The Honeysuckle tea processing factory was established in accordance with GMP(Good Manufacturer Practice) standard;
5. Annually 200 tons of Honneysuckle Tea are produced.
[ The Whole Procedure of Our Honeysuckle Tea ]
[ Company Introduction ]
Founded in 2000, Chongqing Xiushan Red Star TCM Development Co., Ltd is a comprehensive enterprise integrating cultivation, research, development and production of honeysuckle tea, extract, seedings, and Chinese herbs. Our GAP standard planting farm area for the honeysuckle and 300 kinds of Chinese herbs has reached 10,000 acres. The herb processing factory was established in accordance with GMP standard, and it is located in Xiushan industrial park which covers an area of 54,000 square meters. Annually 5,000 tons of traditional Chinese herbs, 200 tons of honeysuckle flower tea and 500 tons of honeysuckle extract are produced.
[ Overview ]
[ Green Food and Organic Conversion Product Certificate ]