Stem, leaf, root
Polyphenol UV 4%, Cichoric acid 1%, 2%, 4%
Yellow green powder
Function & Usage:
1, Immunostimulating Effects
3, Indications and usage approved by Commission E: Common cold;
cough/bronchitis; fevers and colds; infections of the urinary tract;
inflammation of the mouth and pharynx; tendency to infection;
wounds and burns
4, Used internally as supportive therapy for colds and chronic infections
of the respiratory tract and lower urinary tract. It can also be applied locally
to poorly healing superficial wounds.
Polyphenol UV 4%
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
less than 10ppm
Total Plate Count
less than 1000cfu/g
Yeast & Mold
less than 100cfu/g
Detailed Product Description:
1. Offered by our own factory with quality guarantee and reasonable price.
2. Meets USP Standard, experienced in dealing with American and Canada customer.
3. Take commodity inspection according to your needs.
1. We have our own factory, the quality can be controlled very strictly.
2. Professional technology solution and shipment service with quality guarantee.
3. Our Purpose: Supply herb extract to our customer directly, save your cost to achieve win-win proposal.
Echinacea is a genus of herbaceous flowering plants in the daisy family, Asteraceae.
They have large, showy heads of composite flowers, blooming from early to late summer.
Echinacea is one of the world’s most important medicinal herbs.
Research shows that it has ability to raise the body’s resistance to bacterial and viral
infections by stimulating the immune system. Echinacea is also antibiotic and help to
relieve allergies, and it has been used for centuries to clear skin infection.
Echinacea is considered to be the most effective detoxicant in Western herbal medicine
for the circulatory, lymphatic and respiratory systems. It is widely used in fields of medicine
Package & Storage:
Packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
Storage: Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation.
Osthole 10~98% HPLC, Ecdysone 10~98HPLC, Icariin 10~98% HPLC, Lutein 10~90%, Matine 10~98%HPLC