Hengda Kafuter K-5916 White Fireproofing Sealant
1.One-part,room cure, white paste, RTV silicone fire-retardant adhesive .
2. Have excellent performance in moisture-proof,anti-shaking, corona and leakage resistance.
3.Excellent resistance to cold and hot temperature(-50~250°c)
4.Good adhesion to metals, and ordinary plastics, etc.
5. Excellent flame-retarding or fire-retardant, the flame retardant up to UL 94 V-0, and the flame-retardant certificate number:E335942
1.Sealing or potting in external power supplies
2.Fixing, encapsulating or fire-retarding of eletronics components, etc.
3. for other applications in flame-retarding.
Initial Curing Time (25°C,min)
Elongation at Break(%)
Shear Strength (mpa)
Hardness (shore A)
Volume Resistivity (Ω.cm)
Storage: store in dry and shade place
Shelf Life:12 months
1.Clean the surfaces by removing the rust, ash, and oil, etc.
2. Pierce the opening with the tip of the cap. Then inject the glue and coat on the clean surface evenly to let it nature flowing.
3.Put the coated parts in air to room cure, after 24 hour, it can put into use.
1. The adhesives absorb moisture in air to cure, especially in the deep encapsulated parts, it need more time to get cure.
2. Please screw the nozzle tightly after usage to avoid curing inside in the tube, if some cured adhesives around the opening, just remove it, and use the uncured.