|Place of Origin:||Guangdong China (Mainland)||Classification:||Other Adhesives||Main Raw Material:||Silicone|
|Usage:||Construction,Transportation||Brand Name:||Kafuter||Model Number:||K-703|
|Appearance:||white viscous liquid||temperature range:||-60~200 degree||Packing:||45g/tube|
|Packaging Detail:||Packing: 45g/tube, 200tube/carton|
|Delivery Detail:||About one month after receiving the T/T|
fish tank silicone sealant
2.seal and pot in electrics components
Hengda Kafuter K-703 fish tank silicone sealant
K-703 is one part, room cure, neutral RTV silicon rubber sealant.
it cured by absorbing moisture air, no toxic, pollution and any corrosion.
Excellent performance of electric insulation and resistance, good cold water tolerance, stable property, and good to use.
Long working temperature (-60°c~ 200°c)
Except for bonding metals and not-metals, also, can bond the gold, silver, and stainless steel, etc.
(1) This product with great application of bonding, sealing, insulation, water resistance, moisture-proof, and anti-shaking, etc.
(2) Sealing and bonding in electrics components, semi-conductors, and electonic equipments, etc.
(3) Water proofing in electric heaters, electronic meters, etc.
(4) Encapsulating and potting in different kinds of underwater instruments.
(5) Mostly apply in sealing the submarine cables, bonding the mini-magnetic motors, potting in ignition coils and sensors, and sealing in automotive chassis and refrigeration equipments, etc.
(6) this products mainly using in the fields of electric water heater, freezer, refrigerator, coffee maker, Soybean milk machine, and electronic components, etc.
white viscous liquid
Initial Curing Time
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Elongation At Break (%)
Shear Strength (Mpa)
Working Temp (°c)
HOW TO USE
The surface should be clean and dry before application.
Squeeze out the glue to get fully room cure.
The whole cure time is not less than 24h.
1.Adhesion to the temp-tolerance components,first, room cure for some time to get initial cure, then, put it into the moisture oven for 4 to 8 hours between degree of 50 to 100 to get full cure.
2. Screw the nozzle tightly and store it well for next time using.