Organic Grown Loose Green Tea from Bonville Estates To your health-Green tea is increasingly recognized for its health benefit.
When tea leaves are immediately dried and fermentation is prevented, the tea leaves retain the distinctive colours, flavours and health benefits we know as green tea.
Please vist our web site - www.bonvilleorganic.com for more product Information
Health Benefits of Green Tea.
To your health - Green tea is increasingly recognized for its health benefits as well as its taste. It contains polyphenols, a class of phytochemicals that have been associated with the prevention of heart disease and cancer.
In addition, tannins and catechins can provide in a single cup of green tea more antioxidant activity than a serving of broccoli, spinach, carrots or strawberries.
Flavonoids – the bright green colour – may protect against infection and theanine provides a tranquilizing effect to the brain. No wonder we love the tangy goodness of green tea.
More health benefits of green tea.
- Anti –Bacterial -Destroys pathogenic bacteria
- Anti –Carcinogenic -Prevents cancer
- Anti –Senescent -Retains youthfulness
- Astrigent -Prevents loose motion
- Blood glucose -Pevents depression, Prevents diabetes
- Catechins -Deodorizing activity
- Caffeine -Removes fatigue and gives stimulant effects
- De-toxic -Removes heavy metal
- Digestive stimulant -Improves digestion
- Fluoride -Prevents dental caries
- Polyphenol -Antioxidant effect – improves the health and vigour. Reduces Blood pressure, cholesterol and coronary heart diseases.
- Theoflavin -Minimizes toxicity to smokers
- Theophylli -Good for asthmatic patients
- Vitamins -Contains vitamins B,C,E and K
Regardless of the final determination of its value over time, enjoy the drink.