Hi-ten steel full black colored fat bike tire 26"

  • 50-99 Pieces
    $250.00
  • >=100 Pieces
    $240.00
Quantity:
- + Pieces available
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
35 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 50 Pieces)
Contact Supplier
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China
Brand Name:
OEMBICYCLE
Model Number:
OEM - FB01
Fork Material:
Steel
Rim Material:
Aluminum Alloy
Type:
fat tyre bike
Gross Weight:
25.0 KG
Net Weight:
23kg
Wheel Size:
26"
Frame Material:
Steel
Product name:
Hi-ten steel full black colored fat bike tire 26"
keywords:
fat bike
Model:
fat bike
logo:
OEM fat bike logo
Color:
black fat bike, other colors can be custom
Factory:
fat bike factory in China
Sample:
fat bike sample is available
Usage:
instead of walking, save time
Service:
24 hours
Market:
Europe,America,..etc worldwide

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
130X25X66 cm
Single gross weight:
25.0 kg
Package Type:
BIKE BOX
Lead Time :
35
Product Description

Specifications

1.Supply to USA,Europe,and Austrilia
2.Style :MTB
3.Professional oembicycle factory 

Detailed Images
Other Products
Our Company

*Oem Bicycle factoty With a history of over 15 years,Oem Bicycle trade be setted on 2011 


* 10 years'export experience 

* Ship to more than 90countries

* Employees: More than 100

* Factory Area: 50,000 square meters

* Branch Company : 2

* 2,000,000-units yearly capacity 


Our Product Range

* style: fixed gear bike,road bike, chopper bike, mountain bike,beach cruiser bike,freestyle bike,folding bike,tandem bike ,gasoline bike, city bike, kids bike, BMX,unicycle and bicycle hub and other bikes parts.
Packing & Delivery
Our most professional packaging
Transport of large trucks to the seaport
And international transport cooperation
Our Service

1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the
goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the problem, contact with us, we will offer
the solve way for you.

FAQ

1.What`s the lead time? 


It usually takes 4-6 weeks.

2.Any MOQ of the order? 


Large order is 100pcs. We can offer a sample before ordering.

3. Can I get a sample before bulk order?


Yes, we can send a sample first. We have 4 warehouse overseas: La Coruna, California, Santiago and Melbourn.

4.Can we customize geometry? 


Yes, we can do CAD drawing for you.

5.What color can we do? 


We can do any color, just tell us the color code or send as a color picture.

6.Can I use different components?

Of course you can, but the price and the lead time may differ.


7.How`s quality of the bike?

We have a strong quality control system and 10years experience in bicycles.Our bikes meets or exceeds U.S. CPSC standard and EN 14764 bicycle standard.


8.What`s the payment term?

30% T/T as deposit and the rest 70% T/T after seeing the copy of B/L.

We also accept L/C, O/A, D/A,D/P, DES, DEQ, DDU, DDP.


9. Can you design packaging or logo?

Yes, you can send us the design you want and we will make it for you.

Looking for ideal Bike Manufacturer & supplier ? We has a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All different style Bikes are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Bicycle. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.