1.Easy to use
3. Excellent bond strength
4.Dual purpose for walls and floors
Welcome to get free sample
Colorsource Thinset Mortar is a premium quality cementitious powder to be mixed with either water or latex admixtures for installing ceramic tile and nature stone using the thin-bed method of installation. It is suitable to be used on concrete, cement plaster, cement mortar, concrete masonry etc.
Standard Requirement (C1T)
Drying time, 20min Tensile Adhesive Strength/Mpa
The Original Tensile Adhesive Strength/MPa
Tensile Adhesive Strength after Soaking/Mpa
Tensile Adhesive Strength after Thermal Ageing
Tensile Adhesive Strength after Freeze-thaw Cycling/Mpa
Easy to use, no pre-soaking of tiles, good workability, long open time, excellent bond strength, excellent non-sag formula for wall application, dual purpose for walls and floors.
(1) Remove all deteriorated concrete, dirt, oil, grease and other bond inhibiting materials from the surface. Cleaning should be done by sandblasting, high pressure water blasting, scrabbling or other appropriate mechanical means.
(2) Substrate should be saturated surface dry and free of surplus water prior to application.
(3) New concrete slabs should be damp cured and 28 days old before application.
(4) Newly plaster walls should be 14 days old before application.
(1) Place clean, potable water into a clean container. Add pre-mixed thinset mortar powder gradually to the measured quantity of water. The mix ratio is depending on the type of thinset mortar.
(2) Mix with a slow speed electric drill mixer until a smooth, uniform, homogeneous mortar consistency is achieved. Allow the mix to stand for 3~5 minutes for additive to dissolve.
(3) Re-adjust consistency if necessary, re-mix for 1~2 minutes, and apply with the proper sized notched trowel.
(1) The receiving substrate should be damp, free from surplus water.
(2) Apply thinset mortar to the substrate with the flat side of the trowel, pressing firmly to work into surface. Comb on additional thinset mortar with the notched side. Note: use the proper sized notched trowel to ensure full bedding of the tile.
(3) Spread the thinset mortar evenly over the surface and firmly place the tiles into the wet thinset mortar before any premature drying occurs. It is best to be done within 20 minutes. Double spreading of the thinset mortar may be required for large format tiles.
(4) Ensure complete tile bedding is achieved by intermittent checking of placed tiles.
(1) Allow 24 hours for thinset mortar set hard before applying tile grout.
(2) The wet thinset mortar should be used within the pot life approximate 2 hours.
(3) Once the thinset mortar is dried, it should be discarded and never add water and reuse again.
CSTA200 cannot be directly applied on wooden substrate. For further information, please feel free to contact us.
1 year shelf life if factory packed, sealed pallets and stored off the ground in a dry area.
Our company does not undertake any losses caused by incorrect use of the product. Please follow the instructions closely when application. For further information, please feel free to contact us directly.
Silica sand and cement materials are used and breathing in of content should be avoided. Observe usual precaution to protect eyes and skin while handling dry cement-based powder mortar.
Established in 2004, our company is one of the most professional suppliers of construction materials in China. With about ten years of foreign trade experience, the ranges of our products are enlarged under the demands of most of our project clients. We are sourcing many different kinds of materials, such as tile adhesive, grout, tile spacer, plywood, gypsum board, mineral fiber ceiling, protection construction net, scaffolding, safety equipment, furniture, sanitary, etc. We are devoted to ... View detail